Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Welcome to the Tournaments Discussion Forum

• 4 years ago · Quote · #322

rainychess

ok i know we have no live tournament.

my question is this:

i register to one tournament and before starting the tournament i got regret of participating in it, how can i remove myself from tournament?is it possible that i myself removed my name from one tournament list?

• 4 years ago · Quote · #325

rainychess

Thanks so much for ur reply.i got my answer.
  • 4 years ago · Quote · #326

rainychess

Hi again.(im a free member) One more question: Now im in a tournament with 7 other person that one match of me remain.now,can i participate in official tournament of 1400to1600 rating or not? Thanks.
  • 4 years ago · Quote · #327

rooperi

rainychess wrote:
    Hi again.(im a free member) One more question: Now im in a tournament with 7 other person that one match of me remain.now,can i participate in official tournament of 1400to1600 rating or not? Thanks.

If it's an official chess.com tourney, yes.

If you're not sure, just try to join, if it allows you, you're ok, else you will get a message that you're over your limit.

• 4 years ago · Quote · #328

rainychess

hi.thanks for ur reply.

i registered in it successfully, i just thought maybe at beginning they remove me because im free member.but with ur talk i can play in this tournament.

again thanks.

bye.

• 4 years ago · Quote · #330

Evpator

сan i play tournament-live???

• 4 years ago · Quote · #331

mustafa75

salam
  • 4 years ago · Quote · #332

Tetris-Will29-30

Hey competitors... Just was wondering. How do the Tournament official make up the standings & rankings. What do one consider?

• 4 years ago · Quote · #333

jadenkiuma

hey everyone im new here and i wanted to compete in the up coming tournament but it turns out i must have 5 online games completed. how do i found out how many online games i have completed and how many i have before i can compete? 

• 4 years ago · Quote · #334

Bsandres

When will tournament games resume?

• 4 years ago · Quote · #335

sandeepreddy4

are u having any plans regarding live tournaments?? they make more fun and perhaps attracts even more people to this site..... 

and could u tell me wat r tournament points for?

• 4 years ago · Quote · #336

justinW78

i am currently in fifth on the quick knockout 1200-1400 tourney 7-0-0 im pretty sure i will win one more though i will prob lose two my question is do i advance to round two? or could i still not make it?

• 4 years ago · Quote · #337

Tetris-Will29-30

so does anyone answer questions here... or are we all just asking. Still haven't had mines answered & haven't seen anyone else here had their questions answered or am I missing something??

• 4 years ago · Quote · #338

Martin_Stahl

Tetris-Will29-30 wrote:

so does anyone answer questions here... or are we all just asking. Still haven't had mines answered & haven't seen anyone else here had their questions answered or am I missing something??

Well, this topic really isn't the place for questions. The forum is and if you started a new topic you might get some answers.

• 4 years ago · Quote · #339

Tetris-Will29-30

Oh I see... more of a debate & chatting forum here

• 4 years ago · Quote · #340

Martin_Stahl

Well, this particular topic is just the welcome topic to the forum. That's why it is stuck at the top. Some people do answer questions in it, as can be seen from reading the posts. However, you are less likely to get answered in this topic than you would be by posting a new topic within the forum itself.

Post your reply: