Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Who's taking care of tournaments

• 3 years ago · Quote · #1

ardesio64

Hello, I was so enthusiast when I discovered tournaments on CHess.com. I joined some of them and enjoyed a lot of times playing so many games toghether.

Now all of the tournaments I'm in are stucked since weeks because vacation of some players and the crazy thing is that two of the tournaments are "no vacation".

Also sending message to TD doesn't lead to anything, so it seems to me that this tournaments are not even monitored by no one.

So why paying a membership when services are not efficient?

It could be so easy to just eliminate the vacation rule

• 3 years ago · Quote · #2

TadDude

ardesio64 wrote:

Hello, I was so enthusiast when I discovered tournaments on CHess.com. I joined some of them and enjoyed a lot of times playing so many games toghether.

Now all of the tournaments I'm in are stucked since weeks because vacation of some players and the crazy thing is that two of the tournaments are "no vacation".

Also sending message to TD doesn't lead to anything, so it seems to me that this tournaments are not even monitored by no one.

So why paying a membership when services are not efficient?

It could be so easy to just eliminate the vacation rule

Once a tournament starts the site's programming manages the tournament.

If you can see a game in a No Vacation tournament, where there is a message about someone being on vacation, this is a bug.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #3

artfizz

Presumably someone could be ON VACATION in a VACATION tourney at the same time as NOT being ON VACATION in a NO-VACATION tourney?

Post your reply: