21365 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Backgammon, Yatzy, and more!
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
Gerrit de Leeuw
Submitted by BigGStikman on July 5, 2015 at 7:26 AM.
1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 d5
2. Game with analysis
3. Complete text of the analysis of the game
5. Other blogs of mine on this opening
The Elephant Gambit, also known as the Queen’s...Read more »
posted in BigGStikman's Blog
739 reads |
Me playing chess:
- I like playing chess; it's a hobby of mine since I was 10 years old.
- I was intrigued by the game earlier, but there was no one to teach me.
- Normaly I will not move very fast (I like to think it over), but will try speed up the games.
- I like to think out of the box and will give you interesting games, where you must fight for a win.
I frequently Blog on CHESScom thematic games of mine.
The Unsound Openers:
- I enjoy playing unsound openings; they're fun to play.
- Come and join The Unsound Openers and play interesting games.
"A player surprised is half beaten" (proverb).
The name BigGStikman is an anagram ... let me know if you figured it out.
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2015 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!