15992 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
I will remain anonymous. I have a deep love for football, it's clearly stated! I love Chess, being playing it for a while. I usually play the Queens gambit, Baszuca? yeah that opening - also I sometimes play the hippopotamus if I'm being stupid. My favourite chess players are:
1) Bobby Fischer - he knew the chess board, inside out, he knew everything and so on.
2) Paul Morphy - "If you help your pieces, they will help you"- Paul Morphy
3) Jose Raul Capablanca - the gentleman could solve the most complicated puzzles in minutes. His talent is an easy podium finish.
4) Garry Kasparov - Probably stands alongside Fischer, but he is still probably one of the greatest chess players of all time. If anyone would want votes for Kasparov as FIDE president, count me in!
5) Magnus Carlsen - I felt like this one, because no-one can beat him(at the moment!). He stands here because he deserves it. A natural chess talent. Truthfully, he needs competition as a player, about a few players need to rise up those ranks and try and compete with Magnus for the top spot. For now he can sit along the greats.
My goals - well as a player, i hope to get my ACF rating to 1500 soon enough. I do need a FIDE rating, but I have not had the time to get it. It needs to happen.
I think I have said my bits and pieces for now.. but I shall add more later.
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2014 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!