20977 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Backgammon, Yatzy, and more!
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
London, United Kingdom
Submitted by shahhussainkcl on January 24, 2015 at 3:35 PM.
I can't quite put my finger on the reasons but I found this excerpt quite inspiring and uplifting...
Drosophila of AI
Quote from I remember Donald Michie by Maarten van Emden  :
In the 1970s DM was fond of proclaiming “Chess, ...Read more »
posted in shahhussainkcl's Blog
459 reads |
* You are never away from chess.com for more than 14 days even on holidays or the passing of a close relative.
* You have your account set to allow challenges from me.
* You accept 24h challenges and do not timeout.
* You are willing to play rated games if your rating is within my range for rated games.
* You are willing to play unrated games if your rating is NOT within my range for rated games.
My rated range is 1100-1600 at the time of writing.
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2015 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!