4 move checkmate

Didn't find what you are looking for? Click here to search for "4 move checkmate" on Google.

• 4 move checkmate

Most everybody knows about the 4 move checkmate. But, many people don't. I have been playing chess for many years, and did not know it untill one month ago. Someone was tryng to pull it up on me... | Read More

• the kopec bd3

• 0 Reads
    • | 0 Reads

so the kopec system starts with bd3 on third move. Read More »

• Chess

• 341 Reads
    • | 341 Reads

Chess is a world-famous game played between two players using 32 pieces (16 each of two distinct colors) on a 64-square board of alternating colors (black and white, or, most commonly, light and dark). The earliest known ancestor of modern chess ... Read More »

• Minor Pieces Checkmates

• 0 Reads
    • | 0 Reads

MINOR Pieces Are Rarely used for mate  It sometimes only used for support mate Im gonna serve you with some puzzle in a position where king is in the Corner/Edge of the board and , we got a few minor pieces(Bishop, Knight, and maybe a Pawn) I thi... Read More »

• 2 rooks checkmate

• 0 Reads
    • | 0 Reads

A checkmate is where you force the enemy in such a way that the enemy king has nowhere to go. Now, a two rook checkmate is an easy way of winning. First, you block the escapade route of the enemy king with one of your rooks. Then you give check t... Read More »

• Fool's Mate

• 2211 Reads
    • | 2211 Reads

Fool's mate, also known as the "two-move checkmate," is the quickest possible checkmate in the game of chess. One example consists of the moves leading to the position shown... There are eight slight variations on the pattern — White might p... Read More »