960 chess

Didn't find what you are looking for? Click here to search for "960 chess" on Google.

960cz
960cz

• Q&A with Coach Heisman Jan 4, 2013

At the beginning of this week's show almost every question involved openings. Don't get me wrong; I think openings are important - it's the only part of the game which you are guaranteed to reach each time you play. But this obsession with opening... | Read More

• Chess Olympiad Trivia

he first world team competition took place in Paris in 1924 to coincide with the Olympic Games. There were 54 players from 18 countries. Czechoslovakia won the Gold Medal. The Silver went to Hungary and the Bronze went to Switzerland. The indi... | Read More

• Chess Olympiad Trivia

The first world team competition (called the Chess Olympic Games or Tournament of Nations) took place in Paris, France in July, 1924 to coincide with the 8th Summer Olympic Games. There were 55 players (one player later withdrew) from 18 countries... | Read More

• billwall
      • | Jun 15, 2014
      • | 10 comments
    • 960 chess

Hi all.....I am having trouble playing 960.....note comes up saying I need to change my rating seek range. I did....still get the note. Any ideas? Thankyou . | Read More

• seaesta
      • | Mar 25, 2014
      • | 2 comments
    • Sorta New - Online vs Live Chess

I'm 49 years old and have been playing chess on and off since I can remember, but always as a social game, never competitively.  I played around with some computer games, but never really concentrated on getting better.  I've never read a book o... | Read More

• Chess is fun

Its fun to play chess and it always gives me something new each day. A new move I have not seen before or a good tactical combination to lure the other player into giving me a better position.  But its not just about the chess. Its alot about th... | Read More

• jarlah
      • | Jan 16, 2013
      • | 0 comments
    • World League Teams listing

Hello all.  Below are some links to help you find your Countries World League teams and  U.S.A. world League Divisional teams. These are a lot of fun and give you a chance to compete aginst some really great players! Please read through their ... | Read More