Win A One-Month Diamond Gift Membership!
As many of you know, my family and I are planning on participating in the 2017 Texas Scholastic State Championships, and due to a large family and certain expenses, we are raising money for the trip.
Therefore, I announce to my followers (and other readers), if you donate, you can win a one-month diamond membership on chess.com! Here are the following criteria:
- The donation must be at least $5 to count. We will happily accept more than that, though if you donate $5, you will be in the running.
- The deadline for those donations to count is February 1st. Donations after the first (while still accepted ), will not be in the running for the prize.
- Any potential donors will be asked to private message me the name they used on Go Fund Me, and how much they donated (so I can make sure it's legitimate).
- All donors will be put in a drawing, and whoever wins the drawing wins the membership... no matter how large or small the donation was.
- Our Go Fund Me page: (https://www.gofundme.com/2ph8qm3k).
Feel free to donate via the link above. If you have any questions, let me know!
@mdpotts (Matt Potts) already donated $20 earlier, so he is in the running!
OK, that was my short message to you. Have fun, and go read other blogs!