5 Ways to Focus and Achieve Your Goals
Apr 17, 2015, 9:54 PM
Just wanted to share some tips on goal setting and achieving your goals.
5 Ways to Focus and Achieve Your Goals:
- Write down your goal/goals and review them frequently. Immerse your mind, thoughts, emotions, feelings, and actions in the process.
- Create a vision board or a plan that will allow your mind to give attention to your goals daily. It should become a point where even when you aren’t consciously thinking about your goals your subconscious is still working on a solution.
- Talk about your goals every chance you get, review them every chance you get, and find people that will hold you accountable. Commit yourself to doing this daily.
- Break down your goals to steps that become simple, be specific with the small things needed to complete the ultimate goal.
- Set your mind to ‘WIN’, there is no other option to consider. Create the illusion that your back is against the wall and the only way out is to succeed.
I have used these tips to achieve some personal goals lately that have helped me in business, as well as Chess. Hope it helps you.
Full post here=> http://www.bjhenderson.net/category/goal-setting/ .