Hello everyone. This is a simple 10 question chess quiz for all levels of players. They get progressively more difficult. The answers will be posted on a separate post, so it is preferable is you open this one first.
- How many squares are on a chess board?
- How many pieces are in a standard chess set?
- How many queens can be on the board at once?
- What is a stalemate?
- What is it called when a player has very little time left, and is making moves as fast as possible?
- How many special attributes does a pawn have?
- What is the highest amount of squares a queen can have to move? (open ranks, files and diagonals)
- What move/s affect 3 or more squares?
- How many queen/s does a tournament chess set come with?
- What year was the digital chess clock introduced?
Thanks for reading and please don't post answers at the bottom of the page.