So I beat compoter4-IMPOSSIBLE couple of days ago and I want to write and analyze what happened. I'm using Stockfish 4 64 bit on a MBP to assist me analyze this game. So we got Sämisch variation of KIng's Indian Defence. This is my main weapon and the only one against KID.
After black castled, white has two main continuations here. The first one is 6.Ne2. This move I learned from Chessexplained video's on 1.d4 repertoire series. White's more flexible here. The second move is 6.Bg5. I learned this move from IM Andrew Martion's videos on 6.Bg5 in the Sämisch Variation of the King's Indian. If i was playing a human at that time, I probably would choose the second option. Since i just studied it a few weaks ago.
I'm sure I deviated a lot from the opening. So i just go to the critical position.
Black made a big mistake at move 14. Here are some moves that Stockfish suggests.
1. [+0.00] 14.... f6 15.h5 g5 16.Nf5 Rf7 17.Be2 Nb6 18.Nxe7+ Rxe7 19.Qxf6 Nbxc4 20.Rd2 Nxd2 21.Qxe7 h6 22.Qd8+ Kg7 23.Qe7+ Kg8
2. [+0.00] 14.... Nf6 15.h5 b5 16.Be2 Rb8 17.hxg6 fxg6 18.cxb5 axb5 19.f4 Neg4 20.Bxg4 Bxg4 21.Rde1 Qd4 22.e5 Nh5 23.Nxh5 gxh5 24.Qg5+ Kh8 25.Re4 Qf2 26.exd6 exd6
3. [+0.00] 14.... b5 15.h5 Nf6 16.Be2 Rb8 17.hxg6 fxg6 18.cxb5 axb5 19.f4 Neg4 20.Bxg4 Bxg4 21.Rde1 Qd4 22.e5 Nh5 23.Nxh5 gxh5 24.Qg5+ Kh8 25.Re4 Qf2 26.exd6 exd6
As you can see those three variations could completely equalize the game, [+0.00]. After black played 14. ... Nb6, here what Stockfish says:
1. [+7.45] 15.h5 g5 16.Qxg5+ Kh8 17.Qxe7 Nbd7 18.Nf5 Qb6 19.f4 Qd8 20.Qxd8 Rxd8 21.Nxd6 Kg8 22.fxe5 Nxe5 23.Nf5 f6 24.Be2 Kf7 25.g3 b6 26.Kc2 Bxf5 27.exf5
2. [+5.93] 15.a3 Qb3 16.h5 Nbxc4 17.Rd2 Nd3+ 18.Bxd3 Nxb2 19.hxg6 Qxc3+ 20.Bc2 Nd3+ 21.Rxd3 Qg7
3. [-0.34] 15.Nb1 f6 16.b3 a5 17.Qd2 Bd7 18.Qxb4 cxb4 19.Be2 a4 20.Kb2 Ra7 21.Nd2 Rfa8 22.Ra1 Kf7 23.Rhe1 axb3 24.axb3 Rxa1 25.Rxa1
So next move 15.h5 should've won for white and I played it. White took c4, I captured with the bishop and black played g5. So what happened if white recaptured the bishop ?? I think I would've played 17.Rd2 and It's sure a good move. Stockfish gives it +11.89. However the much stroger move after 16. ...Nxc4 is 17.Na4, with +44.42. The rest after 16. ...g5 is just tecnical.
Okay, that's all I can tell you about the game.