A few tips
Some tips, which can help you, improve your chess faster.
1. Play against opponents, who are stronger.
2. Try to play 1.e4 and 1...e5(on 1.e4) and 1...d5( on 1.d4).
3. Play principle opening variations (with good center ,good pieces).
4. Don’t learn a lot of variations, but know main ideas.
5. Everybody makes mistakes!
6. Generally, one mistake is not enough to lose the game.
7. Ask yourself what your opponent wants.
8. Be very careful with pawn moves. Pawn doesn’t go back.
9. Improve all your pieces.