SCU LEXSA Plaza Tournament - 2013 S2 - Rounds 5/6
Aug 4, 2013, 10:47 PM
The Southern Cross University LEXSA chess tournament continued today, with 5 four players making it to Rounds 5 and 6. Next week will be the Finals with the Frank Day and Luke Worner fighting for the title (and prizes).
- When: Monday 12-Aug-2013 12:00-1:00PM
- Where: Goodman Plaza (Lismore Campus)
- Style: Swiss-system; 25 minute games
- Host/Prizes: LEXSA
- Arbiter/Scoring: SCU Chess Club officers
- Registration: email@example.com or drop-in
Round 6 ended with:
Pictured is a potential future member demonstrating his skills with the giant set in Goodman Plaza.