x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW
WHEN A HIGH RATED PLAYER LOSES TO A LOW RATED PLAYER...

WHEN A HIGH RATED PLAYER LOSES TO A LOW RATED PLAYER...

Darshan_Haragi_L
Mar 27, 2013, 10:26 AM 14

I am referring this topic to games and people on chess.com only.

From my experiences I find that 99% people on chess.com know how to behave themselves. The other 1% is what I hate the most.

Whenever a high rated player loses to a low rated player, what are your general feelings? After a lot of hardwork, you defeat a high rated player, how happy do you feel?

The last few days I have been working on my opening and stuff and I am trying to improve. LIVE CHESS is the best place to experiment all my  openings and stuff. When I do this , I defeat people who are rated about 200- 300 points higher than me. And mind it I only play unrated games when I am experimenting stuff. When this occurs to them they get frustated so much that they start uttering bad words, calling us time cheater, etc.

I am quite frustated with this. You do your best, I do my best to win the game and the match would be decided by the guy who does better.

What's the point in crying over spilled milk?

Please let me know your views.

Thanks

Online Now