New Statistics of the 1000 Bright Minds Chess Simul
I am Attila Turzo an International Chess Master who holds the 1000 Bright Minds Chess Simul event.
The event started at the 11th of January in 2012.
I started to play with 1000 players on 1000 boards over the Internet on www.chess.com.
I made a research today and found the following facts about the 1000 Bright Minds Chess Simul:
- I started with 1000 games and later added 19 more games in the next months, so started 1019 games
- I started 11 games with white
- I started 1008 games with black
- I won 756 games which is 74% of the games played.
- I drew 81 games which is 8% of the games played.
- I lost 180 games which is 18% of the games played.
- 1017 games already finished, 2 games are still in progress.
You can find me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/attila.turzo
You can follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/AttilaTurzo
You can visit my webpage and look references about me at http://www.attilaturzo.com/
I wish you a wonderful day!