Chess: Jobs Wanted.
should you need help with anything, i am looking for opportunities within the chess community, a college, or organization.
I am looking for an opportunity to use the skills I have acquired to benefit and promote a chess program or organization. I would like to be a program coordinator or coach, assisting a school gain media attention through the promotion of their chess team as well as pursue my career as a semi-chess professional and infopreneur. I have experience playing intercollegiate chess (3 final fours), taught chess from levels K-5 to K-12, contributed and worked as a video editor and coordinator for the biggest chess website online chess.com recording lessons from top chess players in the country like Roman Dzindzichashvili, Eugene Perelshteyne, Melik Khachiyan, Alex Lenderman, and so on. Lastly I have professional experience working in the internet marketing industry in search engine optimization and pay per click advertising. Ideally I would like to find residency in my place of employment and pursue a degree in the local college or university and either contribute to their chess team or work as a coach/chess club promoter.
Internet Marketer. Video Editor. Chess Coach.
· Recorded and edited video lessons for two years with top players in the U.S. for Chess.com/videos
· Assistant position at the World Chess Hall of Fame in Miami Florida
· Worked for two web marketing agencies and two law firms helping them generate more traffic and sales from their website through Google advertising and search engine optimization.
· Became Google Adwords Certified.
· Played in the "Final Four" of intercollegiate chess as a part of the Miami Dade College Chess Team and ranked 3rd twice.
· Placed at the World Open in the U2400 section, placing in second with 6.5 from 9. Attaining my FIDE Master title.
· In 2007 I became a Master (+2200 rating) after winning my section at the National Open scoring 5.5 from 6.
· 2004, I went undefeated winning states for high school and as a result was the Florida representative for the prestigious Denker tournament of "champions".
Eduardo Soto P.A., Coral Gables, Florida 2013 to 2013
SEO - PPC
The Maritime Executive, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 2012 to 2013
SEO - PPC
SEO Next, Hollywood, Florida 2011 to 2012
SEO – PPC
Chess.com, Miami, Florida
World Chess Hall of Fame, Miami, Florida
The Sagemont School, Weston, Florida
David Posnack Hebrew Day School, Plantation, Florida
Coral Springs Christian Academy, Coral Springs, Florida
Miami Dade College, Miami Florida 2009
A.S., Business Administration
"Botvinnik Variation 10...Be7!." Over the Horizons. Chesscafe.com, January 2011, 6.
"Sicilian Alapin Three Pawns Gambit." Over the Horizons. Chesscafe.com, January 2011, 9.
"The Lazard Gambit." Over the Horizons. Chesscafe.com, January 2011, 7.
FIDE Master, FIDE, Philadelphia, 2007
Master, USCF, Las Vegas, Nevada, 2007
USCF: 2316 (p.2340’s)
FIDE: 2290 (p.2364)
Google Adwords Certification, Google, 2012
SEO Practitioner, Marketmotive.com, 2013
PPC Practitioner, Marketmotive.com, 2013