Hey everyone! This is my first blog on chess.com, so I hope you enjoy. I'm going to be posting some quotes, and I will continue adding to the list as I find more and more. None of these quotes are chess-related, so if that's what you were looking for, sorry.
Here they go:
- "If you can't win an argument, correct their grammar instead."
- "Life isn't about the number of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away."
- "Live everyday as it is your last, and if it is, don't regret it."
- "Regrets and mistakes are memories made."
- "If someone wants to be in your life, they'll make an effort to be in it. Don't reserve your heart for someone who doesn't make an effort to stay."
- "Sometimes it sucks being strong. Because when people know that you are strong, they think it is okay to hurt you, over and over again."
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."
“Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will.”
“We cannot become what we need to be by remaining what we are.”
“We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing.”
"You are the best. You are the worst. You are average. Your love is a part of you. You try to give it away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions."
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
"Our love is like the wind. You can't see it, but you can feel it."
"True strength is holding yourself together when everyone expects you to fall apart..."
"Those who do not know how to see the precious things in life will never be happy."
"The prettiest smiles hide the deepest secrets. The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears, and the kindest hearts have felt the most pain."
"Admitting that you're scared doesn't make you a wimp or a loser, it just makes you a stronger and truthful person"
"Sometimes you have to get knocked down lower than you have ever been, to stand up taller than you ever were."
Thanks for reading, more to come soon! Please leave your feedback.