A PROMOTED PAWN: MY CHESS JOURNEY
A free chess book from Igor Smirnov, which enticed me with the following. I am enclosing a link here for the free book. Those who are chess enthusiasts may get one and use it to their benefit.
What's inside the book •
There are some of the incredibly interesting and thought provoking things that you are going to learn inside of this book. I wanted to show you some of my favourite stuff here!
The top three most important things that you will learn:
• How to master the art of attack?
• How to deal with losses and pain?
• How to create a system of chess understanding?
• How to make good use of your computer?
• How to cope with psychological pressure? AND Lots of more....
Page 9. Will give you thorough knowledge of "Attacking Chess".
Page 63. Typical genius: Anti-Blunder Technique
Page 43. Easiest way to Become a Titled Player
Page 97. The art of planning. etc.,