Live tournaments on IPad

Is it possible to play live tournaments on the IPad. I mean in particular to play the games in the typical board view rather than using the "browser"-board move input?

I believe it should be possible using Safari on the iPad although the app board is nicer. I do find chess mentor works well on the iPad in Safari so there is no reason why live tournaments shouldn't work as well.

2 years later and the question is still valid...how on earth do you do it? I prefer tournaments but on my Ipad it's not possible to join. 

14 months later again the same question!!! Where's the option to play live chess tourneys on the app???????

Still same question. 😔

and of course... still same question, i usually play on ipad or iphone but i can't play on them.

The advertisement to become a gold member says you can play tournaments on all devices. I paid for gold membership believing this will appear on iOS but there is not such an option.

Vassias wrote:

The advertisement to become a gold member says you can play tournaments on all devices. I paid for gold membership believing this will appear on iOS but there is not such an option.

SAD BRO :-(

bruh

Chess.com staff, when will be possible to play Live Tournaments on smartphone app (iOS, Android, Windows Phone etc.) ?

This addition would be much appreciated. Tournaments on the iPad app

most needed feature  for iOS app, "LIVE TOURNAMENTS"

or Join

Online Now