All Skill Levels
|Chess coaching (1000-1400)
|Advanced level Game analysis
||3hr + Online subsmission
|Chess coaching (1500-1800)
|Game Analysis: Online
||1 hr + Online submission
|Opening Training Package
|Game Analysis: Annaotation
|Chess Coaching (Group)
My USCF is 2381. I am a rated player with Fide Rating 2211. I have lots of professional coaching experience. I can teach all the categories of players and can have group discussions for for a group of students together.
I actually love teaching beginners because I believe you learn a lot by teaching the basics.
Details of the coaching packages :
1. Chess coaching (1000-1400) : This would cover opening basics + Middlegame tactics + Endgames....
For serious candidates who wish to continue after the first session, fee can be reduced in extreme cases.
2. Advanced level Game analysis : This session would be online including full game analysis. It would cover opening mistakes, middlegame planning and endgame discussion. Tips will also be given on how to improve the opening, middlegame and endgame overall.
3. Chess coaching (1500-1800) : A more detailed focused approach on opening, middlegame and endgame. This would also include two 5 min. game with one colour each time. The discussion and analysis of the three aspects would be followed on the games in general and overall in particular.
4. Game Analysis : This would include a 1 hour thorough discussion of a including opening, middlegame and endgame analysis. An annotated form of the game would be sent to the candidates via email.
5. Opening package : This would include a detailed and through opening package which would cover openings from a white side, black side. Two openings from each side would be discussed with all possible variations and side lines. This would also include some suprise lines which can be effectively used to dodge the opponents in the early phase phase of the game. After this session, the student will not require to study openings ever after. The student's only responsibility would be to check for any novelties or new in thoery of the games in future. The opening preparation would include openings according to the candidates style including positional, attacking, tactical and others.
6. Game Analysis: Please send me your games in PGN format and I will analse them and send back the results.
7. Group coaching: Students who are interested in group coaching can apply here. This package is for two students. If there are more than two, you must contact me personally.
Lastly, I coach because I love the game and want others to learn from me and contribute for the game. Prices if found too high can be negotiated.
Striving for chessellence.