All Skill Levels
|Online lesson, 1 hour
||1 hour devoted to determining your weak points and how to eliminate them in the fastest and most efficient way
|A block of 5 hours of lessons
||Targeted lectures to improve the three main areas of chess: openings, middlegames, and the endings.
|A block of 10 lessons.
||Additional featuters include an access to all my databases, chess books in electronic formats (mostly PDF), and on-demand preparation to your tournament games. $100 discount for loyal students!
Dear chess friends,
My name is Yaro Zherebukh, and I live in St Louis, Missouri (moved recently from Texas). I accept students of all levels. My best student is GM Jeffery Xiong, with whom we have spent well over a hundred hours training. My best personal accomplishment up to this date is advancing to TOP 16 at the World Cup 2011 in Russia.
My approach is:
1) define major weaknesses of a student after the thorough analysis of a few recent games
2) work on eliminating the weaknesses
3) enrich student's knowledge and understanding of chess through studying the best examples of the openings, typical middlegame plans, and the endgame.
How this works:
1) Introduce yourself a bit, tell me your age (or your son's/daugther's age), rating, how long have been playing chess
2) Suggest the best times for you for having a lesson with me
3) Add me on Skype; my username: muscleman-bukh.
4) Make a payment to my PayPal account by using my email address email@example.com
5) We are having a lesson on agreed day an time. For the first lesson, I like to call on Skype 5 minutes before the start to make sure everything is set up and works properly between me and the students.
Please leave me a message here on chess.com or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for the details or any questions you may have. You can also call me at 806-445-4011 in the US.