Here is IM Stupavsky Zdenko and I'm here to help you to improve your play. I can provide you with a service of high quality for a reasonable price. I can improve your play by playing games with you or analysing your games. I have few years of coaching experince and I am an excellent choice in case you want to improve your openings, understanding of pawn structures and general plans. I like working with the people that are between 1600-2000 FIDE. My English is terrific thus you will have no problem understanding my explanations. I provide the services in German as well.
1h of playing - $15/h
1h game analysis ( non-annotated ) - $20/h
When it comes to the game analysis, the issue is quite simple. We will meet on Skype to have a chat about your game or games. Your understanding of P structures will be corrected, understanding behind moves improved, and you will get lots of tips for further improvement. I don't use an engine while doing such analysis as my goal is to eliminate mistakes that you make by correcting your logic behind those moves.
1h game analysis ( annotated ) - $25/h
If you choose the analysis with annotations, you will get the chat on Skype plus a file with explanation in PGN or any other format.
I'm an opening specialist and I can teach the following openings:
- English Opening 1.c4 - Pretty much every single reply, Botvinnik System, Symmetry, Reversed Dragon, Reversed Grand Prix Attack etc.
- 1.e4 - Italian ( Max-Langels Attack, Hungarian Defence, 4.d3 lines, Evans Gambit included ), Scandinavian, Pirc, Caro-Kann, French, Alekhine etc. If you are interested in Sicilian then I can teach you Alapin variation and Fiachetto lines ( g3 systems ) as a reliable reply to every system.
- Against 1.d4 I can help you with King's Indian, Benoni, Chigorin.
- Against 1.e4 I can help with Sicilians ( especially Najdorf, Dragon, Accelerated Dragon, Scheveningen, 2..g6 systems ) and French.
My opening files:
- 1.e4 e6 2.d4 d5 3.e5 c5 4.c3 Qb6 5.Nf3 Bd7
- 1.e4 e6 2.d4 d5 3.Nc3 Nf6 4.e5 Nfd7
- 1.e4 e6 2.d4 d5 3.Nc3 Nf6 4.Bg5 Be7
- 1.e4 e6 2.d4 d5 3.Nd2 Nc6
- HyperAccelerated Dragon:
- 1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 g6 3.d4 Bg7 4.dxc5
- 1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 g6 3.d4 Bg7 4.d5
- 1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 g6 3.d4 Bg7 4.c3
- 1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 g6 3.d4 Bg7 4.c4
- 1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 g6 3.d4 Bg7 4.Nc3
- 1.d4 d5 2.c4 Nc6 3.cxd5
- 1.d4 d5 2.c4 Nc6 3.e3
- 1.d4 d5 2.c4 Nc6 3.Nc3
- 1.d4 d5 2.c4 Nc6 3.Nf3
- KID's and Benoni's Structures:
- Plans with g4 for White
- Fiachetto King’s Indian Structure
- 4 Pawns Attack ( without d5 and with d5 leading to Benoni )
- Sämisch-like Benoni Structure
- Fiachetto Benoni Structure
- c4-e4 vs d6 Structure
- King's Indian:
- Sämisch Variation ( both 6.Be3 and 6.Bg5 )
- Classical Variation
- Fiachetto Variation
- Averbakh Variation
- 5.h3 Variation
- 4 Pawns Variation and its deviations