DEVASTATING FIRES IN AUSSIE - 20 PHOTOS

TheBestBeer_Root

This is absolutely beyond crazy all that is going on with this very delicate sad thread, wtf

AnthonyAtanasov
TheBestBeer_Root wrote:

Well, Anthony if you’re serious then why had you removed your post??

Because it seemed you found that offensive. I didn't know that you were redirected to the wrong link.

TheBestBeer_Root

Hey, I am very glad to hear that it is legitimate. And I have no idea why your first link showed as it did, but I wouldn’t have carried on like this if it hadn’t, and you are welcome to go through each page and see that, my posts are against those trolls posting weird obnoxiousness on such this very delicate thread. I have no clue why the link directed to some weird YouTube but it did and if anyone else clicked besides hammer, and hammer, just what exactly did you see when you clicked?? Anyways, had anyone else clicked please describe what it is you were directed to, this is rather odd.

Lord_Hammer

I dont even have the link because Anthony deleted it, but what I remember was the Chessbrah Youtube channel saying they are making a fundraiser for the fires. 

TheBestBeer_Root
gf3 wrote:

gospel triads

get woke

Were it ‘gospel based in God’ they would be the grateful LIVING, gf3.

TheBestBeer_Root

screw this... apparently the op don’t care obnoxious g00fs yap off on the extremely DELICATE thread OF MIS FORTUNE THAT THERE ARE LOST LIVES THOUSANDS OF HOMES BURNT DOWN AND MILLIONS OF ANIMALS PERISH that’s it I have said my peace I wish the best for Australia, it is so sad, so sorry the loss, now going to unfollow this BEYOND BIZZAR NO ONE CARE THREAD.

RonaldJosephCote

Root Beer.......have you counted your posts.?  About 100....so in a 400 post thread, 1/4 of it is all YOU.......YOU with your conspiracy theories......YOU with your God crap. Have you dominated this thread enough yet.?  Even YOU don't believe in your conspiracy theories because if you did YOU'D start your own thread instead of de-railing other people's.meh.png

InsideNotes

Thanks to  the "Active" Chessbrah for streaming charity for Australia and the information given about that ,

Mokomefe
RonaldJosephCote wrote:

Root Beer.......have you counted your posts.?  About 100....so in a 400 post thread, 1/4 of it is all YOU.......YOU with your conspiracy theories......YOU with your God crap. Have you dominated this thread enough yet.?  Even YOU don't believe in your conspiracy theories because if you did YOU'D start your own thread instead of de-railing other people's.

He tried to convince me that aliens were doing something on Earth (I genuinely have no idea what he was talking about, but there were lots of pictures of religious paintings) but when I didn't believe him he blocked me. He spends all his time on this forum talking about how HAARP has the technology to put out all the fires by creating water and turning it into rainclouds (which would most likely be of little help) but they won't because they want to kill everyone in Australia. I suspect he's just trolling but he never breaks character.

Getting back on topic, now that there has been some rain, apparently it's a bad thing for the environment. Now that environmentalists can't complain about the drought, they're saying that the wash-off will destroy the river ecosystems. Maybe they have forgotten about the bushfires from the past, which were also followed by rain?

Robert_Langdon1
That sounds like an Australia problem
Robert_Langdon1
Not a US problem