I am leaving chess.com forever with (Reasons mentioned)

rishit_india

So i am leavign it okay dont message me why see here 

Reason:

1.People ask me to invite for there club after they feel they got many memebrs   they demote me

Ex: In Kings Of 64 when the club was having 700 memebrs i helped them to reach 800 in week or less than a month! after that @thealexndar36 demoted me

2.People Block me

3.I will add reason If I mind more

Now u will ask me then why I am not leaving now!

So I currently memebrship till Jun25 2021 so i am suing it currently after it expires I will leave so basiclly on Jun26 2021

U have anything to say then comment

JoelMohan

oh bye then sorry that this is not the right site for you

JoelMohan

i am sorry to here this

rishit_india

I wont leave all chess sites but truely chess.com I will be on chesskid,chess24 &lichess Lichess i feel more comfatable in puzzles and I have crossed 1700+rating in lichess puzzle rating

JoelMohan

ok

chess_ideas

bye bye you have 1 year still left grin.png XD just for small reasons why are you leaving chess.com

rishit_india

But I miss my all friends in chess.com

rishit_india
THE64SQUARESCHESS wrote:

really ytou are very chidu

what do u mean chidu

chess_ideas

bro tell thealexander to reprmote you i am his freind i can tell him but i will need proof what what hepl you did

rishit_india
chess_ideas wrote:

bye bye you have 1 year still left  XD just for small reasons why are you leaving chess.com

U think small ppl also report me for no reason so ches.scom will close my account so why dont I close on my own

rishit_india
chess_ideas wrote:

bro tell thealexander to reprmote you i am his freind i can tell him but i will need proof what what hepl you did

Ofcourse Invitng

JhonFred98

Really you don't would should to leave at Chesscom for so,this site web is excellent ,you can to take advantage of that and to watch the lessons and learn more and play better chess 😊😊.Don't worry brother 😊😊what is your membership?

chess_ideas
cheeky_chicky wrote:

dont give these things

TheCalculatorKid

I've not seen you on here before tbh. But good luck anyway.

JoelMohan
cheeky_chicky wrote:

dont send these things

rishit_india
JhonFred98 wrote:

Really you don't would should to leave at Chesscom for so,this site web is excellent ,you can to take advantage of that and to watch the lessons and learn more and play better chess 😊😊.Don't worry brother 😊😊what is your membership?

Diamonddiamond.png i got by @freethebase2018 so I dont want to wasye his money he gifted me so i am utlising till it expiring then I will leave

rishit_india
JoelMohan wrote:
cheeky_chicky wrote:

dont send these things

Yeah true

chess_ideas

plz report her for giving something bad in children conservation 

JoelMohan

i have

rishit_india
JoelMohan wrote:

i have