Forums

I am reported

Sort:
I_AM_THE_Road2GM

Hello

I don't know if you have heard about our membership tournament in the road to GM club

but we are having one.

Back to the point, I was telling one of my "friends" about it and asking if he wanted to do it when he started accusing me of being a scammer. I tried to tell him I wasn't and that we were having that tournament, but the guy wouldn't listen and after a while told me that he was going to report and block me. This all happened on February 23rd.

@nubMGS is the one that has accused me and also reported me.

IrfanXV15

That is quite unusual, but it is not like anything will happen to your account, since Road to GM are holding a legitimate tournament, therefore you are not a scammer and the report will not be heeded by Chess.com in a way that they will take action.

batman557

you're innocent

I_AM_THE_Road2GM

I hope so. . .

flannelsock

i did  not report you.  i have an alibi.  i was attacking a milk truck at gunpoint on 17th street at the time.

E4orce

Lol nice one dude! But don't worry, they weren't referring to you... I really dig the creativity there though haha lol! q=)

E4orce

Also, @I_AM_THE_Road2GM, if there's any way I can help back you up to Chess.com staff, let me know, cuz I know you're innocent for a fact.

KingSideInvasion

Well just saying, an account for SA's of a club violates multiple chess.com guidelines.

JeshwantVana

What? 

JeshwantVana

I am friend switch someone in the staff. I will tell him

I_AM_THE_Road2GM
KingSideInvasion wrote:

Well just saying, an account for SA's of a club violates multiple chess.com guidelines.

it does? 

joelpenano

grin.pngclubs.pngcry.png

Cookies124

i bet he's a troll

KHDad4kids

I don't care if you're guilty or innocent... but I do care that YOU CARE.   Hope all goes well but don't worry too much about it either way.

KHDad4kids

That you care to abide by the rules and do the RIGHT THING means even if something wasn't proper it wasn't like a pattern or abuse or something to jeopardize your account.  HOWEVER, rules are rules and if you don't comply then I would expect logical consequences...

RonaldJosephCote

I think "nubMGS" thought the OP's homepage looked suspicious....as do I. surprise.png  Why is 5 people using the same account.?

52yrral

Strange indeed!

dienleduy

rip

Monie49
SA = ?
Puppernes

his account is closes lol