Pro timing troll

HuntressesofArtemis
Drawgood wrote:
That is not trolling. That is just you playing too slow.

frustrated.png

SincereWizard

Let's go toe -to-toe to a 3:2 minute blitz game.

Penguin

Why was this removed by moderator... Wasn’t huntress just showing a funny game where they moved at the last millisecond. Now we can’t post a game with our opponents name on it?

StormCentre3
Penguin wrote:

Why was this removed by moderator... Wasn’t huntress just showing a funny game where they moved at the last millisecond. Now we can’t post a game with our opponents name on it?

No.

Post games and make mocking comments that include players names ?

Please grow up children. Too much to ask ?

Obviously the answer is yes.

StormCentre3

Trash talk, cursing and insults have become standard fare by the kids here... who qualify everything by “it’s just a joke”.

Get’s really old.

Penguin

I didn’t see the original post. All I can see is that the OP posted a game that they barely won. 

HuntressesofArtemis

bruuhh first of all the guy won't mind, ik him, secondly I'm not accusing or anything but wtvr

Penguin
HuntressesofArtemis wrote:

bruuhh first of all the guy won't mind, ik him, secondly I'm not accusing or anything but wtvr

This is what I’m saying. Nothing against the mods (their just doing what their supposed to ig) but it’s getting a bit ridiculous of the things that are getting removed by mods

IcyAvaleigh
I never let my clock go down to mate in the last second of the game, it wastes my useful time to play even more bullet games...
HuntressesofArtemis
IcyAvaleigh wrote:
I never let my clock go down to mate in the last second of the game, it wastes my useful time to play even more bullet games...

gud! ur not a troll type, very gud!

tacticspotter

Ok so after looking at the game(don't ask me how I look at the game after it is removed without accessing your profile),the OP said that he himself is trolling

I have no idea why this has to be deleted

anyways for those that wants to look at the game here u go

The OP is a troll

tacticspotter

Lol maybe the mod thought this was a abuse report

tacticspotter

A FM used the best opening bongcloud against a 1900 13 year old streamer then yeet all of his own pieces off the board while still winning

Da all mighty bongcloud

HuntressesofArtemis
tacticspotter wrote:

A FM used the best opening bongcloud against a 1900 13 year old streamer then yeet all of his own pieces off the board while still winning

Da all mighty bongcloud

happy.png and trolled from start ( bongcloud ) to end, ( time troll ) LOL

RainingPawns28

But what if you’re playing an increment like 0|1? Still bullet, but they can premove.

LopsidedStork

another cheater cellatkadir

tacticspotter
LopsidedStork 写道:

another cheater cellatkadir

What

RainingPawns28
HuntressesofArtemis wrote:
tacticspotter wrote:

Da all mighty bongcloud

and trolled from start ( bongcloud ) to end, ( time troll ) LOL

Ok I personally am trash at my games... what I do is I challenge COMPUTERS to bongcloud games