TROLLING: WHY?

ChessTitan006

I have noticed many trolls on chess.com and this makes me mad to see them bully other kids and members. I mean, why? Why would they think that that is okay? It IS NOT! If you see anyone trolling, report them immediately, because chess.com has no place for trolls. I am also asking chess.com to delete all these troll forums, and to ban these trolls. I may come across harsh, but these are the measures that must that place. Thank you for listening, and comment below on your thoughts. All I ask is that you be kind and safe. Thank you!

JudgeCat

How do they troll?

ChessTitan006

oh, hi! trolling is where someone posts something to rally and stir people up to get angry or react in the way they want. 

ChessTitan006

i hope i am allowed to post links on my forum

1e41-0

RAR!

ChessTitan006

?

Chess_Is_Divine_555

?

ChessTitan006

why the question marks? lol

AyushMChessMator

Trolling is funny to see and do. The real problem is sensitive people.

ChessTitan006

hahaha, yeah, right. trolling is against chess.com rules. 

eric0022
ChessTitan006 wrote:

I have noticed many trolls on chess.com and this makes me mad to see them bully other kids and members. I mean, why? Why would they think that that is okay? It IS NOT! If you wee anyone trolling, report them immediately, because chess.com has no place for trolls. I am also asking chess.com to delete all these troll forums, and to ban these trolls. I may come across harsh, but these are the measures that must that place. Thank you for listening, and comment below on your thoughts. All I ask is that you be kind and safe. Thank you!

There has to be a reason why the mentioned topics exist,

ChessTitan006

it may be fun, but it isn't cool. i believe it gives them a sense of power

eric0022
ChessTitan006 wrote:

i hope i am allowed to post links on my forum

Posting links to the forums is okay, I don't recall a restriction on it.

santiagomagno15

there are trolls everywhere, just ignore them

ChessTitan006

we can't just ingore them. we they have to go

1e41-0

Posting links is prohibited and is a bannable offense. I suggest you delete your first post and any subsequent links before the administrators notice.

1e41-0
1e41-0 wrote:

Posting links is prohibited and is a bannable offense. I suggest you delete your first post and any subsequent links before the administrators notice.

Writing in bold text is also highly discouraged. Just so you know...

ChessTitan006

ikr, but usually it just makes people angry. i ain't sensitive, it just makes me shake my head in disgust

ChessTitan006

ok, 1e41-0, thanks for telling me

1e41-O

what are trolling