Infidel_Catto
OmShruti wrote:
BalticSovetsky wrote:
OmShruti wrote:
BalticSovetsky wrote:
OmShruti wrote:
FlawlessJuice wrote:
OmShruti wrote:

Wow... daily people have some issue with me ? Guys do you have something else to write ? Or you find interesting only me ?

you are the most interesting person in this chess.com forum after all.you are the only topic which comes in our mind for the first few seconds

But i'm not interested in you... bye 👋

broo this dude/Internet trap is so narcissistic i wanna slap him in the face, just cuz u arent interested they can still talk in forums lmao, u cant just avoid them (unless u block) but isnt that kinda immature?

Should i report you here for showing your rudeness ?

*sigh* dude, can u like, not?

its just a chess website, we are all egotistic teens and salty brats (including me of course im literally 15)

can we not argue anymore?

Good for you because your comments tell that you're not new here... may be old account banned so made this new one and started to find target here but be aware from me because i can understand "good person" and "bad person" within few minutes.

this is being so nasty. can Shruti get on with anyone ?

Chinese_Person
drmrboss wrote:
December_TwentyNine wrote:

If they won't ban trolls then just hug them and be happy with them instead

What if they're saying dangerous things?

December_TwentyNine

Well then. Just change the perception. If someone calls me "DUM DUM DECEMBER, I'M GOING TO STEAM ROLL YOU!!" Then that's just a challenge to a game. What the threat means is 2 Rooks mowing the King to the edge of the board, resulting in Mate.

So on and so forth.

TheHarbingerOfDoom
Muted again? Who’s had a go this time?
December_TwentyNine

Or, Chinese Person my dear, if someone tells me that "I'M GOING TO SMASH YOUR KING'S FACE IN" the threat means that he is going to execute a Fried Liver Attack or some Traxler Counter Attack (Wilkes-Barre), or some assault (and battery!!) on the King where 3 pieces are attacking the KB2 square.

happy.png

Chinese_Person

Well then. Just change the perception. If someone calls me "DUM DUM DECEMBER, I'M GOING TO STEAM ROLL YOU!!" Then that's just a challenge to a game. What the threat means is 2 Rooks mowing the King to the edge of the board, resulting in Mate.

So on and so forth.

In the club The Ideas Room there's this guy who keeps claiming Covid isn't dangerous and global warming is fake and says rude stuff to people who contradict him

December_TwentyNine

Sweetie that's not very nice. It's also a political discussion with all the conspiracy theories surrounding it. I have my take on it too, but am not going to talk about it here.

That's "chess.com please lock this" bait. We need to follow the TOS at all times, regardless if it's a club only or public thread.

Chinese_Person

Sweetie that's not very nice. It's also a political discussion with all the conspiracy theories surrounding it. I have my take on it too, but am not going to talk about it here.

That's "chess.com please lock this" bait. We need to follow the TOS at all times, regardless if it's a club only or public thread.

The admins can't do anything about it because if they do they'll get called out by the conservatives in the club

December_TwentyNine

See? Getting political is not necessarily a good idea on chess.com....that's why it's against the TOS. Just give that person love and maybe will feel happiness inside.

December_TwentyNine

Hamburger!!! Hey hun!! Ripley says she wants you to activate your chat? You sent her a PM and she can't reply to you.

Chinese_Person

See? Getting political is not necessarily a good idea on chess.com....that's why it's against the TOS. Just give that person love and maybe will feel happiness inside.

There's a political club called Original Discussion but people say the admins censor too much stuff

December_TwentyNine

Ah!! It's a fight between Conservatives and Liberals. Sounds legit.

TheHarbingerOfDoom
I don’t know how to do that? I’m not on a computer, I always logon on my phone