Forums

who has the most friends

Sort:
ZachGB

i know i dont because i only have 30

ZachGB

but other people have like idk 100,000 comment below how many friends you have i will be intreserted to know 

OldSpooky

1200. That's a bunch but I've seen more

Mattew

How did you got that much lol

ScatteredWealth
Mattew wrote:

How did you got that much lol

OldSpooky

It's really pretty easy. You just go to people's friends list and send out friend requests. Except when I was on the titled players kick. Then you go to the titled player list and send requests off that. For over a month that's all I would send requests to. I have probably 500 titled players in my list. I really only started building the friends list in late April early May.....

ScatteredWealth

Isn't there like a limit to the amount of ongoing friend requests you have

OldSpooky

20. An easy way to do it is just send out your 20 and then check the next day. You can see when they were last on. Most of the time if they didn't accept your request then  they are not going to.  Except Nelson Lopez. Anyone know him from chess vibes? I resent requests to him over and over. He finally accepted. Magnus Carlsen never did.      lol

Mattew

I just let go, maybe i'll farm friends later on lol

CDRED141

I have over 839 followers. I think I have 800 friends. 

OldSpooky

Hey ZachGB, I sent you a friend request. Everyone else already is in my friends list. Why not join the club....

Wits-end

If you have even one real true friend, you are very fortunate.

ScatteredWealth
Wits-end wrote:

If you have even one real true friend, you are very fortunate.

I know like 30 of my chess.com friends irl lol

OldSpooky

My son is the only person on this site that I know in real life. He doesn't even ever play. He calls us chess nerds. I always remind him that he is the nerd.....

CDRED141

Lol