Forums

Hot Chicks In Chess?

Sort:
ah93704559

I did a search on line to see what kind of women frequent chess tournaments, win US Chess championships and ably defeat men in the noblest of intellectual sports. To my utter surprise the pulchritude of some of these lasses was pretty damn high. I mean, a couple tens and a bunch of 8's and 9's. I need to get myself into some womens chess tournaments. Forget playing the men. Anyway, pick up lines to use on these ladies?

Nice pair of bishops!

I want to fork you so bad!

You were once like this pawn but now you are my queen!

I was at the bookstore a few days ago and I got to talking to this lithe blonde with amazing eyes. Anyway, she asked me about chess because I was perusing some books on the subject. I told her about how I like to play and she mentioned a giant chess set that they had in another town and that it would be fun to do a team game where each side gets to actually be the pieces. And I jokingly said "yay, I get to be a pawn"..and she said "well, I think I'd get to be a queen" (she clearly wasnt interested in me..she just wanted to have her ego stroked). Anyway, I told her in that case I'd want to be the king instead of the pawn. Then she said that I could always promote to a queen and I said "wow,,thast funny, cause I"ve always felt like lesbian trapped in a man's body"..The links of chess and pick up lines are endless..so many funny things to say...LOL..I'm in a jovial mood so I hope you guys dont mind my rants!

B-Lamberth

Haha!

BigLew

Why does this thread belong in the Books and Equipment forum?

Reading crud like this, just reinforces how glad I am to have been happily married for the last 15 years.

Why was this thread written 15 months ago and popping back up now? 

B-Lamberth

Because I found it ;-)

dWF5Gt

http://www.chess.com/forum/view/chess-equipment/2014-us-championship-chess-set

RonaldJosephCote

So its possible the OP is deceased now??

BigLew

RonaldJosephCote wrote:

So its possible the OP is deceased now??

Do you reckon, the woman in the bookstore killed him?

PlayChessPoorly
O.p. real name Dwayne "The Mac Daddy" Macdonald sliding into those d.m.s like a muggggg.
PlayChessPoorly
He's a very good with the ladies they come from miles around to try his special carbonara sauce. They say mama mia that's a spicy meatball when referring to his flirting skills. They want to go for a special ride on his gondola. Understand now?
Former_mod_david

Locking this thread because of its sexist content.

This forum topic has been locked