Forums

To be perfect in chess

Sort:
Check3

What is the best way ((programs or books or videos or .....))
To be perfect in chess ?????

Boko-maru

Cheat.  Lots of people doing it, lots of perfection going on.

longo2012
Taiser5 wrote:

Chess is a long term activity. There is not a magical formula which will make you perfect. Over a period of 15-20 years, if you have the right coaches, play in tournaments, train 5-6 hours a day, you will become good, at GM level. This is especially true if you are young, and have a rich family, which can afford that you learn something totally useless.

Check3
Boko-maru wrote:

Cheat.  Lots of people doing it, lots of perfection going on.

Cheat !!!!!!

Check3
longo2012 wrote:
Taiser5 wrote:

Chess is a long term activity. There is not a magical formula which will make you perfect. Over a period of 15-20 years, if you have the right coaches, play in tournaments, train 5-6 hours a day, you will become good, at GM level. This is especially true if you are young, and have a rich family, which can afford that you learn something totally useless.

But I want to be perfect by learning without coaches
((self learning ))

9kick9

Very few people can make it to GM level by self learning IMO.

Check3
9kick9 wrote:

Very few people can make it to GM level by self learning IMO.

Ok i want at least  to improve my self in chess by self learning

uri65
Taiser5 wrote:

It is very individual. You have to try books, software, videos etc. and see what works better for you.

I am also trying to improve by self learning and it is ongoing search for the right training methods.

Whatever you choose to do it should be: 1) enjoyable; 2) hard work and out of your comfort zone.

Mandy711

Learn the old fashioned way... read chess books. Chess Fundamentals by Capablanca is the perfect book to start learning chess.

Check3

Thanks alot

uri65

Mandy711

For your suggestion