x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

1200 want to help beginners ☺

I am online now and for one hour, if any lower rated wants help.

Logging off now. Will be back tomorrow.

@stxshtsrv  You could try the tactics here on chess.com, very helpful. Also you could try the many videos around here and so many more on youtube. But actually you should read some books about chess and practice it over and over. This way you don't need to ask for help to learn chess. And it's free, almost free.

Hope this helps you a bit wink.png

I'm interested sir

[BISHOP DELETED]

Chess.com's forums sometimes... GL OP, but I think it's going to be tough with all the trolls...

[ROOK DELETED]

Looks like the topic opener has lost interest learning how to play chess. Maybe he didn't find a large-minded teacher telling him the basic things about chess. Nethertheless I gave him some starting points to start as a beginner. If he is not willing to learn, so what ...

Maybe some beginner can help the topic opener out with some links to audio books for learning chess. So he can listening to the audio book and doing his first steps inchess while sleeping. Wouldn't that be great?

Stanislav?

stxschlsv, I wonder if you can teach me the two knights vs pawn checkmate?

Stanislav doesn't play chess at all.

superman0101 wrote:

but totored is how my very renewed englesh teacher toght me how too spell it

I believe you are trying to say "your renowned teacher taught me how to spell it" .... the word is spelled "tutored". I'm not an English teacher, but I can tell you if what you learned is accurate or not ... contact me at mcarenburg@gmail.com or through chess.com, by my username.

MicheleArenburg wrote:

superman0101 wrote:

I believe you are trying to say "your renowned teacher taught me how to spell it" .... the word is spelled "tutored". I'm not an English teacher, but I can tell you if what you learned is accurate or not ... contact me at mcarenburg@gmail.com or through chess.com, by my username.
    MicheleArenburg wrote: superman0101 wrote:but totored is how my very renewed englesh teacher toght me how too spell itI believe you are trying to say "your renowned English teacher taught me how to spell it" .... the word is spelled "tutored". I'm not an English teacher, but I can tell you if what you learned is accurate or not ... contact me at mcarenburg@gmail.com or through chess.com, by my username.

MicheleArenburg wrote:

MicheleArenburg wrote:

superman0101 wrote:

MicheleArenburg wrote: superman0101 wrote:but totored is how my very renewed englesh teacher toght me how too spell itI believe you are trying to say "your renowned English teacher taught me how to spell it" .... the word is spelled "tutored". I'm not an English teacher, but I can tell you if what you learned is accurate or not ... contact me at mcarenburg@gmail.com or through chess.com, by my username.
    MicheleArenburg wrote: MicheleArenburg I believe you are trying to say "your renowned English teacher taught me how to spell it" .... the word is spelled "tutored". I'm not an English teacher, but I can tell you if what you learned is accurate or not ... contact me at mcarenburg@gmail.com or through chess.com, by my username. MicheleArenburg wrote: superman0101 wrote:but totored is how my very renewed englesh teacher toght me how too spell itI believe you are trying to say "your renowned English teacher taught me how to spell it" .... the word is spelled "tutored". I'm not an English teacher, but I can tell you if what you learned is accurate or not ... contact me at mcarenburg@gmail.com or through chess.com, by my username.

I have seen some 900 players who are extremely good but due to time and ntwk they keep losing I'm a 935 player and I have beaten a 1700 player so if your good ur good !!!!!! simple

Hi, I'm rated around 800 and have been playing for about 3 months. Are you still interested in helping beginners?

he closed his account.

Can u help me

Im close to 1000, hopefully I will hit 1k soon

stxschlsv wrote:

I want to help beginners in chess. My rating is roughly 1200, so if you are rated around 800-900 or lower I can maybe help you improve and understand a little more of the game. Or if you just want to play stronger opponent.

We can play live or daily games and I can give you feedback.

Update July 2: Class is full. Unfortunately I cannot help everyone. I will update post when I can help more people.

I can help you

Online Now