x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

Chess mentor for ~1300 player (free or cheap please)

Could anybody offer me free or cheap lessons on improving my game. I was making progress until about two months ago when i stopped playing while I focussed on school and now I am making little to no progress and would like help from one of you kind lads or lasses. Anyone interested?
    BrianBlessed123 wrote:
    Could anybody offer me free or cheap lessons on improving my game. I was making progress until about two months ago when i stopped playing while I focussed on school and now I am making little to no progress and would like help from one of you kind lads or lasses. Anyone interested?

"Chess Mentor" is the old name for the 2000+ interactive lessons available here. (That's why there is a forum category.)

There is a set available for free members. Most of us can't afford private coaches either.

It's going to be hard to get a coach for free or cheap. Like www.facebook.com/premierchess for a lot of free educational content. 

I know how frustrating can be the fact of not seen improvement in your chess, currently I give a free lesson if you want some guidance and if you like how I teach you can hire me, just message me.

ill coach cheap message me and we can work something out. I say $12 but its negotiable, first lesson is free.

Online Now