Free lessons for people under 1400

Krazyest
#1il y a 2 min 

Hello,

I'm a french player that love to teach. I'm like 1700 ELO and I'd like to give free lessons and advices to people rated like 1100-1400 on chess.com. I'm not really good but as long as it is free, you should try it. Also I'm 18 years old. If you're wondering why it is free, it is because I love teaching and helping people to get better. I'm not a professional player and I'm not very good, but I think I should be able to give 1100-1400 or less good advices in order to progress. 

If you interested, let me know. (Si tu es français, c'est encore mieux)

noobmuffin
Bonjour Monsieur out me suits interest a voter classe. I also speak English
noobmuffin
Je suits desolate pour les erreurs de lordinateur.
Anyara

Nice, I'm interested. Sorry, though, I don't speak French (other than stuff from the TF2 Spy like 'mon dieu' and 'ma petite chou-fleur').

TdeStudent

Thanks for sharing what you know! I´m interested

Krazyest

People interested, let me know your skype ID and your disponibilities in private. Thanks by advance !

1vishal

Krazyest wrote:

People interested, let me know your skype ID and your disponibilities in private. Thanks by advance !

Done
Hoffmeyer
Hello Krazyest,
I would love for you to bring to the next level. Thank you for your generosity.
Steve
MyKingIsHung

I would love it if you could tutor me a little! I haven't played here for a while so I'm playing at just about 1300 so I hope I can get the pleasurehappy.png

Djohnmark06

Im interested, I only speak english though

jooshg
Hello. I’m interested!
chasspringer
Hello,I’m definitely interested learning more! Thank you for helping the chess community 👍😊
Madridaoi
Hi I'm from Egypt ,I'm willing to learn !
Krazyest

Send me a friend demand if you want to get in touch with me guys !

marlobo

i'm interested !

TimmInMinn

Krazyest wrote:

#1il y a 2 min 

Hello,

I'm a french player that love to teach. I'm like 1700 ELO and I'd like to give free lessons and advices to people rated like 1100-1400 on chess.com. I'm not really good but as long as it is free, you should try it. Also I'm 18 years old. If you're wondering why it is free, it is because I love teaching and helping people to get better. I'm not a professional player and I'm not very good, but I think I should be able to give 1100-1400 or less good advices in order to progress. 

If you interested, let me know. (Si tu es français, c'est encore mieux)

Krazyest wrote: #1il y a 2 min Hello,I'm a french player that love to teach. I'm like 1700 ELO and I'd like to give free lessons I would love to learn! do I need Skype? or just desire?
chess_magician64

great job Krazyest can we sudy openings combined

Greatest_hokage1998

Bartolomeow

Roynoceros

I am interested happy.png