Forums

Slower chess mentor

Sort:
storacem

Hi, I was wondering if anybody else has noticed how slow Chess Mentor has been for the past 24-36 hours.

Yesterday afternoon while I was using Chess Mentor, I noticed that the format of the page was slightly different than it had been previously. For example, previously, the links for "key squares," "key pieces," "analysis board," etc. had been on the left side of the screen, below the chess board and the "my score" meter. Now, they are on the right side of the screen, underneath the little info box and the "show hint" button. 

I have also noticed since then that it has taken much, much longer (5-10 seconds sometimes) for the site to "react" to whatever I'm doing. For example, while it used to take maybe a second, now it takes 5-10 seconds for the  page to tell me if I made the right move or wrong move. 

Maybe it's just my computer or browser. Has anybody else noticed anything like this?

check2008

I've had similar problems with Tactics Trainer - I think it has to do with the updates they did yesterday while chess.com was down. Hopefully they'll be fixed soon.

Mullins08

Please fix! I am getting dumber by the min. Thanks!

nicholaaaas

same problem here... its basically unuseable