I just beat a 2030 (before he played) in blitz while I’m only 1449.in blitz!!!!!!!!!!

bearsoftheice

You don’t believe me check my archive or my stats 

BigBroChess

That usually means that he's using a rating bot to boost up his ratings, which should be reported.

bearsoftheice

Check da game 

BigBroChess

I did. He doesn't seem like a 2000 player at all by making all these errors.

bearsoftheice

Cause he was down on tibe

bearsoftheice

M

BigBroChess

OK but I'm still suspicious cuz when he still had about a minute left on his clock, he still made errors. 

bn615

nice one eric!

Barret_Oliver

He also could have been drunk. grin.png

bn615

i guessmeh.png

bearsoftheice

Thx bn615

ThiagoN1

Nice! I did that too when I was a 745! I've won games agaisnt 1700s and 2200s... now I'm a 1000-1100 and slowy climbing! You probably have potential to grow!

EnergizeMrSpock

so you obviously cheated against this 2000, otherwise it impossible for a 1300 to win someone 700 points better

bearsoftheice
EnergizeMrSpock wrote:

so you obviously cheated against this 2000, otherwise it impossible for a 1300 to win someone 700 points better

Check my archive and check the game loser

bearsoftheice

bearsoftheice

I never cheated

PhishMaster

First, I do not believe that either of you cheated. Frankly, you were getting killed for most of the game, and then you set up a good cheap shot, and it got a bit tricky, and he blundered. You played pretty well to bring home the point once up the piece.

You will realize, probably after you have already aged too much, that blitz is a young man's, or in your case a kid's, game. Your mind works so fast at that age, that you see things very well...hopefully your overall chess understanding will catch up. If it does, you will be very good. It will not be the last time you beat a much higher-rated player in blitz due to some tactic that your opponent misses. Enjoy being young, and keep studying.

P.S. Just a few days ago, I played blitz for the first time in 16 years at a park, and I am almost 58. I was winning in every game, but boy was my mind slow, and I hung pieces and missed OBVIOUS things in every game. It was OTB, and the hustler wanted to play 3 minute. I still won more than I lost, but it was WAY too fast for my old brain.

EnergizeMrSpock

hahahahahaha like 1450 or 1300 makes any differance, u still a lowly piece dropping in every game-patzer idiot hhhhhhhhhhhhahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha idiothe!

PhishMaster
EnergizeMrSpock wrote:

hahahahahaha like 1450 or 1300 makes any differance, u still a lowly piece dropping in every game-patzer idiot hhhhhhhhhhhhahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha idiothe!

He is a 9-year-old boy. You should not talk to little kids like that.

NeilBerm

I've lost to significantly lower rated players before. All you have to do is not pay attention for a move or two or have one mouseslip and the game is over regardless of what happened before. Nobody is perfect all of the time.