I just beat a 2030 (before he played) in blitz while I’m only 1449.in blitz!!!!!!!!!!

zmfwy

How bout this?

PawnPusher1536
EnergizeMrSpock wrote:

lol OP cheated clearly impossible for a 1400 to win an almost 2100 ever, cheaerter alerrt!!

lol random poster finds it necessary to revive a dead thread to save his face after getting destroyed a page ago

checkmatemark04

I beat a 2100+ rated SL0M in 15/10 and I did not cheat. If you don't believe me, look in my archive.

bearsoftheice
EnergizeMrSpock wrote:

lol OP cheated clearly impossible for a 1400 to win an almost 2100 ever, cheaerter alerrt!!

loser oh wait he probably already knows that

zmfwy

But I beat an 1000 when I’m 200

bearsoftheice

im not talking about you

bonebroth

10 Exclam Post Deemed Not Sus

checkmatemark04

Thank you!

lfPatriotGames
NeilBerm wrote:

I've lost to significantly lower rated players before. All you have to do is not pay attention for a move or two or have one mouseslip and the game is over regardless of what happened before. Nobody is perfect all of the time.

I think I am one of those significantly lower rated players you have lost to. I agree, all it takes is one bad move, one instance of not paying attention. I have lost, badly, to people rated 600 points below me.

I think sometimes a low rated player isn't cheating, they just play many, many games against people much better. So their rating continues to drop, even though their ability stays the same or improves.

monkeyl10

Haha I have lost to tons of people 500+ pts below me but I have also beaten many ppl 700+ pts above me (I almost beat a 2600 from being up a queen then threw the game). Blitz can be like that