Beating the french vs lower rated players (1600)

AIM-AceMove

Players below 2000 rating are usually ones who plays everything equally bad or ones who plays one opening all the time.

To beat the first you just to know your openings and to be decent at tactics or endgame, nothing out of ordinery.

To beat 2nd type of players you have to put them out of their comfort zone. Because they do have reply and defense almost to every first or 2nd move by you. 

So here how i did it. Force them to defend and create an chaotic,  attacking position. Because they play their pet system all the time they do blunder more when they are out of shape, not comfortable.

[Event "AIM-AceMove vs. fedenrico"]
[Site " Chess.com"]
[Date "24.05.2018 г."]
[White "AIM-AceMove"]
[Black "fedenrico"]
[Result "1-0"]
[WhiteElo "1979"]
[BlackElo "1613"]
[TimeControl "1 in 0 day"]
[SetUp "1"]
[Termination "AIM-AceMove won by resignation"]
1. e4 e6 2. a4 d5 3. f3 dxe4 4. a5 exf3 5. Nxf3 Nf6 6. d4 Be7 7. Bd3 c6 8. O-O Nbd7 9. c4 O-O 10. Nc3 b6 11. axb6 Nxb6 12. Bg5 Bb7 13. Bb1 g6 14. h4 Nxc4 15. Bh6 Re8 16. Ng5 Nh5 17. g4 Bxg5 18. Bxg5 f6 19. Bh6 Ng7 20. h5 g5 21. Qd3 f5 22. Qxc4 Qf6 23. Bxg7 Kxg7 24. Ne4 Qh6 25. Nd6 Re7 26. Rxf5 Kh8 27. Nf7+ Rxf7 28. Rxf7 Rb8 29. Rxh7+ Qxh7 30. Bxh7 Kxh7 31. Rxa7 Kg7 32. Qxc6 1-0

Sent from my Android

AIM-AceMove
AIM-AceMove

5 min time control

ThrillerFan

Clearly Black does not understand the French Defense, even if that is all he plays.  After White's moronic moves like 2.a4 and 3.f3, Black should attack e4 again with 3...Nf6.  With no d4, 3...c5 may be ok, but I prefer to hold off c5 until White has either advanced e5 or else develops his Queen'size knight to d2, making an isolated d5-pawn a non-issue.

You did nothing to win this.  Black was a French Moron!

DeirdreSkye

Seriously man, bragging for this game rather shows your seriously low understanding.You played an amazing amount  of bad moves and you won because of cheap tactical tricks , typical for blitz. It had nothing to do with French defense and your opponent's understanding of the opening. 

Play some serious chess and focus on your deficiencies that are clearly too many and don't expect people to applause when you play nonsense.

sheetspread3

I liked it.

verylate

It wasn't a bad game, it just needed someone like Hans Kmoch to comment on it

drmrboss

There are a few people in this site who would like to show/ brag everytime they win.

He posted about 20-30 games in my diary of Leela progress thread as well.😂🤣😃😄😅

P.S. I also played around 20000 bullets in this site vs 1900-2000 rated people and won about 10000 games. Imagine if I post the games everytime I won.😚☺😋🤣😂😁

ThrillerFan
drmrboss wrote:

There are a few people in this site who would like to show/ brag everytime they win.

He posted about 20-30 games in my diary of Leela progress thread as well.😂🤣😃😄😅

P.S. I also played around 20000 bullets in this site vs 1900-2000 rated people and won about 10000 games. Imagine if I post the games everytime I won.😚☺😋🤣😂😁

Chess.com would crash!

Surprised it didn't crash just from the bots laughing hysterically at 2.a4?? (Yes, the move is THAT BAD!)

dfgh123

aim-acemove why do you hate the players rated 1600 so much, i remember when you said that 900 rated players are better than 1600

ThrillerFan
MegasAlexandros86 wrote:

White played like a complete idiot.

This game reminds me of a 90s movie, "Dumb and Dumber"

dfgh123

hell no, dumb and dumber is a masterpiece

MickinMD

You're clearly a good player, but moving the a-Pawn does nothing for your game that I can see.  If I were you, I'd analyze the game with Stockfish or another engine and see if you would have done well if your opponent had made decent moves.

AIM-AceMove

Challenge me live chess i will crush you all happy.png if scared then your comments are trash ))) drmboss will be first aceppted and defeated. Jaja <3

AIM-AceMove
AIM-AceMove wrote:

Challenge me live chess i will crush you all  if scared then your comments are trash ))) dumboss will be first aceppted and defeated. Jaja <3

nighteyes1234

Your opening gets the CHEATfree seal of approval. While you did not blunder a major piece to obtain elite CHEATfree status, the engine free moves all but ensure a clean bill of health against doping accusations. Great job!

drmrboss
AIM-AceMove wrote:
AIM-AceMove wrote:

Challenge me live chess i will crush you all  if scared then your comments are trash ))) dumboss will be first aceppted and defeated. Jaja <3

Calling someone " dumb" is very rude. I blocked you.

JamesAgadir

You could have won the game with nearly any opening. The opening you played was not the cause. And no I am not going to try to beat you to back that up because I am not saying that you are a bad player.