Caro-Kann Nation, Unite against the French!

Mr_Winawer
KnightChecked wrote:
drmrboss wrote:

And again if 2200+ team still lose. Try with 3× 2700 team which is unlikely to organise though ( Hikaru is Caro player). 

You know what I mean, there are always ways to win. " If you know how to play FIFA Manager". 

Hikaru would likely play for Team French. (He frequently plays it in online blitz.)

You'd need to get Magnus or Anand to play for Team Caro.

Anand beat kasparov with the French before. 

KnightChecked
Mr_Winawer wrote:

Anand beat kasparov with the French before. 

I believe it. Anand has been playing elite chess for so long, he has likely beaten top players with nearly every opening/defense there is.

BinhoMacae

Go caro-kann :V

chamo2074
drmrboss a écrit :

And again if 2200+ team still lose. Try with 3× 2700 team which is unlikely to organise though ( Hikaru is Caro player). 

You know what I mean, there are always ways to win. " If you know how to play FIFA Manager". 

Do you mean FIFA manager career mode or football manager?

drmrboss
chamo2074 wrote:
drmrboss a écrit :

Manager.  Btw, I dont know how things looks like today.  I played > 10 years ago. 

chamo2074
drmrboss a écrit :
chamo2074 wrote:
drmrboss a écrit :

Manager.  Btw, I dont know how things looks like today.  I played > 10 years ago. 

both contain the word manager

BriqnL1n
666 Posts pig
BriqnL1n
Bruh autocorrection made pog into pig
B1ZMARK

Lmao that’s “pig” bro

drmrboss

Someone get muted! Lost a lot of pages!

little_guinea_pig
B1ZMARK wrote:

Lmao that’s “pig” bro

Squeak!

shadowarcher28

pirc/french

B1ZMARK
little_guinea_pig hat geschrieben:
B1ZMARK wrote:

Lmao that’s “pig” bro

Squeak!

that's a real bacon moment for cuy

drmrboss

666----->577

Rule no 1 in chess. com forum.  Never make reference to post number. 

TlCK_TOCK

We will get to 1000 posts eventually. haha