Forums

Do you like Danish gambit , yes or no , vote !

Sort:
I_PLAYLIKE_CARUANA

Whoesover asked for lines against danish as black this is for him and yeah you can check it out also with a video of eugene perelshtyne on chess. Com 

Chess. Com/learn/lesson/gm eugene perelshtyne /every gambit refuted /danish gambit

I_PLAYLIKE_CARUANA
Steven-ODonoghue wrote:
I_PLAYLIKE_CARUANA wrote:

Bro listen the simple truth each and every gambit on this earth is completely stupid and refuted 

1.e4 e5 2.d4 exd4 3.c3

Your move:

Lead me to a position where white is "dead lost".

https://lichess.org/study/QVuWQuBb

You will get your answer here if you want detailed explanation you can check gm eugene perelshtyne video on how to refutw thhw Danish here on chess. Com lesson aand you you can refer to the pgn above 

Yes but while researching I got too know Danish ia not as dubious as other gambits like England and you are not dead lost in 12 moves like stafford and englund but yeah at the end it is bad and especially as white it is more bad as there are lots of even better option available

I_PLAYLIKE_CARUANA

Well the ultimate kid the analysis is just in front of you it can be powerful when you don't know what you have to do

ILuvBlitz

Danish is awesome especially at low ratings. I used to be 1400 and I got a lot of free wins from it