Forums

Most Feared Defences

Sort:
GreenLeaf14
robbie_1969 wrote:

Cranked up? Dude please, business is business, you know how it is.  Anyway, let me ask you something in sincerity, all joking aside.  How did you choose your opening repertiore?

Well? now that you know what? :P

RoobieRoo
GreenLeaf14 wrote:
robbie_1969 wrote:

Cranked up? Dude please, business is business, you know how it is.  Anyway, let me ask you something in sincerity, all joking aside.  How did you choose your opening repertiore?

I was interested because i watched a FIDE trainers video and it was stated that one should do a survey of ones openings, open, semi-open, closed, whether we come out of the opening with an even game, a plus, or a minus, what the eventual result was etc etc  I just wondered if you have done this.  I havent but I think it might be worth doing.

ShianAntigeroy

hate french and grunfeld

GreenLeaf14
robbie_1969 wrote:
GreenLeaf14 wrote:
robbie_1969 wrote:

I was interested because i watched a FIDE trainers video and it was stated that one should do a survey of ones openings, open, semi-open, closed, whether we come out of the opening with an even game, a plus, or a minus, what the eventual result was etc etc  I just wondered if you have done this.  I havent but I think it might be worth doing.

no,i' ve never done that,true though it seems interesting

C-Crusher

French Defense (I play this) , Sicilian (Especially Najdorf and Dragon) Caro-Kann (This is the defense i fear the most), Nimzo Indian Defense and Formerley feared by me before becoming an e4 player i feared the Dutch. It was my worst Nightmare.

Phantom_of_the_Opera

I study openings a lot, and the one I fear the most, ist the dutch.

SuirenBoid
Phantom_of_the_Opera wrote:

I study openings a lot, and the one I fear the most, ist the dutch.

play 2 Bf4 and your fears will disappear x