Forums

The Queenside Fried Liver

Sort:
JohnnyGawain
jetfighter13 wrote:

yes, but now white has moved two pieces in the opening, and no sane person would allow the fork on c7 so it iis pretty much nullified bvy sanity and a little thing i like to call commmon sense

"Common sense" is what we might call the faculty that would alert you to stop arguing with somebody who is clearly yanking your chain after five pages.

The_Gavinator

So what you are trying to tell me is it's bad to move out pieces in the opening, you must alert the chess community! We have all been living a lie, thinking we must develop our pieces in the opening!

whatupyodog

Johnny gawian, if you think this opening is a joke you are obviously not avery good player, but in fact, complete and utter garbage. You must be mad because you havent come up with an opening as brilliant as this one. I will say it again, the qsfl is the key to becoming a gm.

Ben_Dubuque

oops I meant moved a piece twice in the opening, oops need to get a faster computer

whatupyodog

jetfighter you are garbage anyway. This opening would destroy anyone easily played decently, especially you.

The_Gavinator

Still, so what? I have superior position, no matter what they play.

TheSlyHunter

I use this opening all the time I dominate USCF 1800+ with it. The only reason my rating is not so high is that sometimes I have to play as black :(

wuhw23

whatupyodog, do you want to play a game? I want to prove that this opening is a piece of crap.my rating is lower than your's.

The_Gavinator

wuhw, why would he do that? If he wins, you will clain he did it off of skill and the opening had nothing to do with it. If you win, than you will call the opening crappy anyways. I know how people like you operate. Either way you will just diss whatupyodog, because you are jealous of our wonderful opening idea.

quak, on the other hand, has the right idea.

Ben_Dubuque

I hate Sarcasm, ....Grumble grumble grumble

The_Gavinator

I don't see sarcasm anywhere on this page, unless you are being sarcastic?

Ben_Dubuque

QSFL being the one stop shop to GM.... please tell me this is Sarcasm and not serious. Because a person is not obligated to play a double QP opening, and no one is obligated to follow the system, andy sane person would relize that after d6 or c6 the magic is lost on this variation, and black has a fairly easy game afterwards

The_Gavinator

Someone just stated that he beats USCF 1800+ players with this, so I don't think that was very sarcastic at all.

aljay007
jetfighter13 wrote:

QSFL being the one stop shop to GM.... please tell me this is Sarcasm and not serious. Because a person is not obligated to play a double QP opening, and no one is obligated to follow the system, andy sane person would relize that after d6 or c6 the magic is lost on this variation, and black has a fairly easy game afterwards

Who is Andy Sane is he a grandmaster?

Ben_Dubuque

I meant any sane, I cannot spell very well

aljay007

i know i was just joking lol

jim483

if your boring enough to answer 1.d4 with ...d5 it's still not necessary to answer 2.nc3 with ...nf6. what for, the d5 pawn isn't under threat of capture. there are any number of moves besides 2...nf6 that put an end to this qsfl nonsense, such as 2...e6, then if white still can't read the writing on the wall and plays 3.bf4 then 3...bd6 stops the qsfl in it's tracks, meeting white's queen bishop head on. i like the dutch defense because it's daring and risky and i'm batting 50% with it which is fine with me. i probably face 1.d4 less then 20% of the time because most people find it boring.

Ben_Dubuque

I face d4 way to much, and I play the Dutch against it

The_Gavinator

That's why I propose this opening to help stop the drawish nature of d4! It's not as risky as the blackmar gambit, but still is aggressive. The thing is, by looking at opening explorers, after d4 d5 nc3, nf6 is most popular, and after d4 nf6 nc3, d5 is most popular. Than you can play bf4, and black is faced with the options I listed in a previous post.

Ben_Dubuque

Ok, lets look at the ways that Black can stop this "unstopable"

plan