Forums

The Queenside Fried Liver

Sort:
shepi13
whatupyodog wrote:

Also, nacht, white does 9. qc2 not rb1 so on qa6 white can either castle or rd1, so still unrefuted.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL - White doesn't lose a pawn, but you don't account for his weak pawn, bad structure, lack of space, lack of development, and the fact that he's tied to defense, and the lack of bishop pair. Do you even play chess?

DrSpudnik

OK, the word "refuted" has been trotted out, as if being lame isn't enough, it has to be 100% losing in all lines.

This is a worthless line in an obscure opening. There is a reason you don't see bunches of games played by GMs in this. Any guesses why that might be?

NachtWulf
whatupyodog wrote:

Shepi, you are garbage, shut up you have no reason for what you say. Nacht, white doesnt do qxd4, he does nb5.

In that case, 5. e5 is funny. 6. Bxe5 Bxb4+ and white is in trouble.

whatupyodog

Shepi explain to me the bad structure, lack of space and development. You are garbage and your input is worthless, you just say this without naming moves or stating why. Also, dr spudnick, there is no reason to bash this opening without reason and this openig was just invented by the_gavinator and I, that is why everyone doesnt play it.

Ben_Dubuque

@ DrSpudnik

Because the only practitioners of the opening seem to be involved in bashing people, not trying to coherently disprove thier Ideas, plus do not disregard anything whatup, that is more moronic than trying to prove that this idea of yours is 100% perfect and sovles chess as a win for white, because that is what I am getting here, that you are only playing this to catch people who are unaware, and my 20 move excersize is relavent, mainly because it came from the opening, gave and idea of how the game might be played out, and how Black has gained equlity from you attempting a trap which any decent player can avoid, now before you shovel my ideas, and table this discussion please elaborate, giving specific moves and variations, on how my idea doesn't work.

The_Gavinator

so white is winning...

whatupyodog

After bxb4+ c3 and black is done. Jetfighter, shut up.

Ben_Dubuque
whatupyodog wrote:

you just say this without naming moves or stating why

So do you you dumb@$$, you really think that using this argument helps when I have already asked you to prove my refutation a flop, me thinks you are just to scared to try because I have found a fault in your prep that gives black the advantage.

Ben_Dubuque

at what move

whatupyodog

What fault, your 20 move opening thoery? That was just a garbage player playing against another garbage player.

Ben_Dubuque

Here is the position I am wondering about with the moves leading up to it

NachtWulf

Yo dudes, no need to turn this into a personal attack, even if you hold the gibberish opening (that was my first thought when I saw 'qsfl') dear to your heart. We're only here to refute/defend the lines, and demonstrate why it is or is not playable. As of right now, I don't see a single playable line for white if black plays correctly.

Ben_Dubuque

You are too scared to admit it. Plus you failed to adress my next question, at what move?

whatupyodog

why does white do 5. e4, and nacht, i have refuted everyone of your lines.

NachtWulf
whatupyodog wrote:

Shepi explain to me the bad structure, lack of space and development. You are garbage and your input is worthless, you just say this without naming moves or stating why. Also, dr spudnick, there is no reason to bash this opening without reason and this openig was just invented by the_gavinator and I, that is why everyone doesnt play it.

It might help your chess to learn what such concepts are instead of bashing others who make you feel ignorant. Space, defined crudely, is roughly the number of squares controlled by your pieces. Development is generally defined by the position of one's pieces--one's pieces are developed when they have left their home on the first or eighth rank. A piece is well developed when it controls several squares, preferrably at the center of the board.

shepi13
whatupyodog wrote:

Bad structure - doubled pawns fixed in place, weak pawn on d3 that Nachtwulf has shown how to attack.

Lack of space - pawn on d3 takes away lines, you can't easily gain files or space to put your pieces on.

Lack of development - your pieces are tied to the defense of the d3 and b2 pawns, and black is going to slowly develop an initiative.

When people name moves you say those moves will never be played and shouldn't be shown. So I instead tell you the problems with whites position, but you aren't good enough to understand what these normal chess terms mean.

Also, my input is garbage, lol. Engines and players alike agree with me.

After Nxd3 cxd3 black is .2 ahead - which is only slightly better. However, as white you are playing for an advantage, not to be slightly worse.

Lol - After bxb4+ c3 dxc3 simply wins a pawn. you shut up.

NachtWulf
whatupyodog wrote:

why does white do 5. e4, and nacht, i have refuted everyone of your lines.

White plays e4 to temporarily block the bishop and allow his own to place a check with Bxb4+, winning material.

DrSpudnik

This thread has jumped the shark.

and the shark has a laser beam!

Ben_Dubuque

center control, also what would you play there

@ what up

shepi13