Forums

QSFL Discussion

Sort:
bresando

In all seriousness, we have proved an advantage for black in all the lines you gave (particularly in the first one, where white is dead lost in the position labeled as "clearly dominating"), and then michael decided to offer you a precious advice. Unfortunately you seem unable to seriously accept polite and constructive criticism. There is a precise positional reason which makes this attempt to play a "reverse italian" harmless at best. 

CHCL

Many times people don't see these openings for a reason,it is because they are not concidered strong or are just bad.

ChessisGood

In the first line, 4...cxb5 dominates with Na6 to come.

CHCL

@The_Gavinator why are you so into making your own opening?

Ben_Dubuque

cxb4 is good, not great, in your line white was the one who played like a lunatic, I mean forgetting e.p?!?!? but yeah, black is still winning

CHCL

Play unfashionable lines in  unusual openings. Then find an unusual idea. Then play it. Then you have your own opening.

The_Gavinator

Wow Joey, thank's for being a troll. Anyways, why would white play a4, why not play e3 like I recommended, but you're trolling so I guess you wouldn't even look. Btw, I have already stated that b4 might not be a very good move, and e3 might be better on move 4, but you all don't listen to that either.

CHCL

Quit calling people names. In my opinion that is stupid.

The_Gavinator
joeydvivre wrote:

Honestly, you suck at chess.

Oh yeah, you're definetly not a troll. Anyways, 4. b4 was an aggressive shot, I didn't sit there for hours analyzing it. Obviously you have proven it isn't a good try, and I recommend 4. e3. You have ignored that, because you are just trolling...

Ben_Dubuque

actualy white and black had oprotunites to improve in his lines

anyway

The_Gavinator

jetfighter 5. Nf3 is plainly hanging a pawn

The_Gavinator
joeydvivre wrote:

Honestly, you suck at chess.

I have already posted that 4. b4 doesn't work, but you still go on about it. So yes, you are a troll.

Ben_Dubuque

um, its a rather useless pawn, plus where does the queen go after Rb1, to a3 just like in the PP Najdorf

Ben_Dubuque

yeah will never encounter this as black because of 1. ...f5

The_Gavinator

Jetfighter, in the endgame when yhou have no pawns and your opponent has one which he is going to mate you with, that "useless" pawn becomes pretty important. And joeydvivre, you didn't prove crap. I already had recommended e3, but yet you still go on about something from a while ago.

The_Gavinator

It's sad I can't try to present an opening without getting trolled.

mateologist

Why are you hanging pieces ? but you developed a new opening !  Cool

The_Gavinator

Let's see, 4/12 was a Thursday, and I usually play chess at night, so I must have been watching the office! I think I was more focused on watching Andy get fired Frown then focusing on my chess game.

Ben_Dubuque

Ok, so you are criticizing a developing move now

The_Gavinator

jetfighter what am I criticizing?