x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

Cheap coach

  • #1

    Hello everyone 

    I want to start coaching online for very small price . My FIDE rating is over 2120. If you think I can help you than contact me, after few lessons if you see that my coaching skills is not good for you, I will give you back money. 

  • #2
    botizam wrote:

    Hello everyone 

    I want to start coaching online for very small price . My FIDE rating is over 2120. If you think I can help you than contact me, after few lessons if you see that my coaching skills is not good for you, I will give you back money. 

    You should register as a coach with Chess.com. They will verify your claims so that people will have some idea of who you are.

    https://www.chess.com/article/view/how-to-become-a-coach-on-chess-com

  • #3

    I know but there are so many people , they won't even notice me(I tried already) . Those who wants coach will contact me and I will introduce myself

  • #4
    botizam wrote:

    I know but there are so many people , they won't even notice me(I tried already) . Those who wants coach will contact me and I will introduce myself

    There used to be a lot. Now there aren't very many. They wiped out 90% of the listings. Now they only list the people who have verified their claims.

    If nothing else , a FIDE 2120 rating is pretty close to getting you a free Diamond membership if you made Candidate Master.(Fide rating over 2200.)

    If that doesn't work, playing more games here could help.

    You could start a blog or record a few minutes of a sample lesson to show your pedagogical skills.

  • #5

    I was over 2200 but I don't want that title .  grin.png 

  • #6
    botizam wrote:

    I was over 2200 but I don't want that title .   

    It seems like it would be good way to establish your bona fides.

  • #7

    Hello

Top

Online Now