Forums

Project Zomboid Tournament Only ! ( Private Tournament )

Sort:
Neogodhobo

Hi guys, okay so just say a word when you arrive, and il add you to my list from here, in the meanwhile il try looking how to add from another way.

EnigmaGrey

We exist here.

Enter the username in the search bar at the far-top right. It'll find the user page.

Neogodhobo

Yeah I tried this to no sucess, maybe my web browser is bug ;)

MarinusRC3

I post, so I am

I added you both, I think....

Neogodhobo

Okay, while people get ready to get online il start games with you guys so you get to know how it work ( pretty simple though, but lets be sure people have played a few games before starting the tournament.

Thuztor

blubb

JRdinosaurJR

I report operational & stand ready.

Bish to prawn 6.

Keepbro

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tintillo

I don't want to play in this tournament, please do not add me. 

Neogodhobo

Tintillo you must be proud of yourself.  You disrupt our whole tournament, you made angry, we had to call in the police because of your misconduct !  Goddamn, what are we gonna do now that you destroyed  all of our plan !!

Neogodhobo

Okay guys we have 8 person, so I will tell your position tomorrow,  and then we can start this.

Neogodhobo

Alright everyone, the Tournament is up, check your adversary, anyone wants to place bet just PM me on the other forum.

part12

add me please

JacksofClubs

and the zombie meme appears again. It's funny I typed into google "why are zombies everywhere in the media"---tv, movies, news, books, videogames and the list goes on---and it returns a webpage entitled "zombies everywhere!". but nothing actually addressing this question. You'd think some people would find it weird and inquire why, but no, no one seems to find it strange in the least. 

Neogodhobo

Part 12 : Ifyou wish to join this private series of tournaments and event ( we just started the first one today )  You need to go register on this forum first : http://theindiestone.com/community/ as we accept only people from that community.

JacksofClubs : Well Project Zomboid is an Indie game about Romero Style Zombies.  To answer your question, Why are zombies everywhere, Id say because zombie's like Turtles.

Neogodhobo

Okay everyone the Tournament is up, I gave you the list of your opponent so start your battle and may the best one win

manny13

is this a private thread?

Neogodhobo

Its not a private thread, but were doing private tournaments. 

JacksofClubs
Neogodhobo wrote:

JacksofClubs : Well Project Zomboid is an Indie game about Romero Style Zombies.  To answer your question, Why are zombies everywhere, Id say because zombie's like Turtles.

right...just sine it on the runny kline my baddy lamachai kappa tai

JRdinosaurJR

This conversation is... odd.