Anyone feel sorry for Kramnik?

  • #21
    TetsuoShima wrote:

    I also never said i didnt enjoy the games, you know Smyslov you are a master in putting words in my mouth i never said. Maybe you should have been Lawyer, you probably would have saved Manson.

    I hate to butt in your argument, but this made me laugh xD

  • #22
    mvtjc wrote:
    TetsuoShima wrote:

    I also never said i didnt enjoy the games, you know Smyslov you are a master in putting words in my mouth i never said. Maybe you should have been Lawyer, you probably would have saved Manson.

    I hate to butt in your argument, but this made me laugh xD

    Thats great, nice to hear!

  • #23

    The life of the number 2 is constant battle.

  • #24

    Feel sorry? Not at all - Kramnik is great and does not need our "sympathy". besides he's already a champ once and I think we should give others a chance at going for WC.

    The Candidates had great games and thats all that matters!

  • #25
    mykingdomforanos wrote:

    i tawt he waz tryin t' put words in anudder part of der body.

    lol

  • #26

    Kramnik came first using Sonnenberg-Berger as a tiebreak, as some tournaments do. He only came second because they used number of wins as the tiebreak instead. So yes, I think you've got to feel sorry for him because there was nothing between them and it could've gone either way.

  • #27
    Eseles wrote:

     

    (looks like trysts enjoys talking badly about people, i wonder what she would think if the table was turned)

    Penn & Teller make fun of people when they're being silly, and you posted a 40 minute video of them doing their thing. That's not very consistent with your Jesus-complex, Eseles.Laughing

  • #28
    trysts wrote:
    Eseles wrote:

     

    (looks like trysts enjoys talking badly about people, i wonder what she would think if the table was turned)

    Penn & Teller make fun of people when they're being silly, and you posted a 40 minute video of them doing their thing. That's not very consistent with your Jesus-complex, Eseles.

    yeah penn and teller can be quite funny sometimes. I mean its crazy, you have to watch penn and teller, because in my country no1 ever educates about most of that crazy stuff.

  • #29

    I could never feel sorry for Kramnik because he never gave Kasparov a rematch and even went to great lengths to avoid Kasparov after beating him in their match . This was also a match he did NOT qualify to play having lost to Shirov the match to qualify to play Kasparov . In the match with Shirov Kramnik couldnt win a single game and yet Shirov was cheated out of the match with Kasparov and Kramnik got to play him after losing . Kramnik also made a remark about Anand having " borrowed his WC title " before their WC match . Anand had to beat Kramnik in a match right after having won the WC tournament in Mexico City in which Kramnik played and finished behind Anand . There certainly seems to be too much favoritism for Kramnik in FIDE to EVER feel sorry for the guy ... 

  • #30
    trysts wrote:
    Eseles wrote:

     

    (looks like trysts enjoys talking badly about people, i wonder what she would think if the table was turned)

    Penn & Teller make fun of people when they're being silly, and you posted a 40 minute video of them doing their thing. That's not very consistent with your Jesus-complex, Eseles.

    you even got the duration of the video wrong... Laughing roflmao

    just goes to  show...

  • #31
    Eseles wrote:
    trysts wrote:
    Eseles wrote:

     

    (looks like trysts enjoys talking badly about people, i wonder what she would think if the table was turned)

    Penn & Teller make fun of people when they're being silly, and you posted a 40 minute video of them doing their thing. That's not very consistent with your Jesus-complex, Eseles.

    you even got the duration of the video wrong... roflmao

    just goes to  show...

    Sorry, 50 minutes 11 seconds. Now if I were to get the time of the video wrong 4 more times, then that would be just silly, right?Tongue Out

  • #32

    I definitely do. He still has his chances though.

  • #33

    I wouldn't say I feel "sorry" for Kramnik.

    I want Magnus to win it all. And that's who I'm going to keep rooting for.

    But I do like Kramnik, and I agree he and Carlsen should have had some sort of play-off at the end of the Candidates tournament, to see which one advanced. Kramnik earned that much, at least.

or Join

Online Now