Forums

Aronian versus Kramnik

Sort:
trysts

I'm at some strange website I've never been to, to watch the game. Lots of British commercialsLaughing

theoreticalboy

Streaming?  Link me up?

trysts

http://www.p2pfree.net/

trysts

I picked the "Streami channel 1"

theoreticalboy

Ah man, now I can't decide between Barca - Chelsea and Gateshead - Luton...

trysts
theoreticalboy wrote:

Ah man, now I can't decide between Barca - Chelsea and Gateshead - Luton...

I never heard of "Gateshead" or "Luton"EmbarassedLaughing

theoreticalboy

Gateshead is the city over the river from Newcastle, Luton is..... somewhere, kind of south, near some road or something...

Actually, my abiding memory of Luton was when they knocked my Newcastle United out of the FA Cup in an early round, with Mike Hooper in goal performing his famous 'fairy jump' rather than try to tackle the opposing forward.  The idiot.

trysts

Fairies fly and float about, they don't jump? I saw Pinoccio.

trysts

What a great futbol game!Laughing

theoreticalboy

Links are all dead to me.  Seems as crazy-scrambled as the KrammAronian last ten moves, though.

trysts
theoreticalboy wrote:

Links are all dead to me.  Seems as crazy-scrambled as the KrammAronian last ten moves, though.

Oh, what a shame! We're at halftime, and Barca leads 2-1, though Chelsea is down to ten men, because their captain got a red card. But, Chelsea did score their goal after the red card! Very exciting!Smile

theoreticalboy

Yeah I've still got BBC to hold me over.  I'm very amused about that meathead Terry getting sent off.  What an idiot.

trysts

It didn't make sense at all.

theoreticalboy

Well, he is an idiot.

trysts

Wow! I think I'm bad luck for Barcelona and Aronian and just about anyone who has ever met meCry

theoreticalboy

Sport is just following the universe and rewarding the world's criminals.

trysts
ChristianSoldier007 wrote:

either that, or I'm just good luck for everyone

Laughing

netzach

http://www.powerfortunes.com/lucky-charms.html

netzach

Sacred or nihilist for you then :)

trysts

I just walked over to the corner carry-out and bought some chocolate. I'm going to drink and eat chocolate until my depression passes...