Chess Player of the Month April 2012

Joseph-S

Congratulations, KCO!

 

And great work on the history reviews, Trysts!

Twobit

Congrats kco! Congrats to Charlotte_212, too! What a month! Could it ever be surpassed?

trysts
Joseph-S wrote:

 

Congratulations, KCO!

 

And great work on the history reviews, Trysts!

Thank you!

And congratulations, kco.

kco

Be quiet efvaatn haven't you figure it out by now that you are muzzled ?

ivandh
heinzie wrote:

I then went on to win the original competition. Then Tudor's house burnt down and then he got banned.

In other words, don't get in heinzie's way.

Congrats kco! Truly and well deserved and some other bullshit to make you feel good about yourself!

corrijean

Congratulations, kco!!!!!!

MyCowsCanFly

Congratulations kco !!

I suspect your Potato Salad recipe and ability to drive a manual transmission made all the difference.

trysts

It's hard to believe that there's only going to be two more people in the entire world who will win this award! Makes ya' think...

AlCzervik

Congrats, kco! You are the man!             

 

 

Last month.

corrijean
trysts wrote:

It's hard to believe that there's only going to be two more people in the entire world who will win this award! Makes ya' think...

Wow, are we that close?

kco
corrijean wrote:

Congratulations, kco!!!!!!

thanks corrijean.

trysts
corrijean wrote:
trysts wrote:

It's hard to believe that there's only going to be two more people in the entire world who will win this award! Makes ya' think...

Wow, are we that close?

Yes, it's kind of sad...

Twobit

I also congratulate to trysts for her incredible historical overview of this prestigious award.

trysts
Twobit wrote:

I also congratulate to trysts for her incredible historical overview of this prestigious award.

ThanksLaughing

corrijean
kco wrote:
corrijean wrote:

Congratulations, kco!!!!!!

 

 

thanks corrijean.

Great song. I haven't heard it in ages.

corrijean
Twobit wrote:

I also congratulate to trysts for her incredible historical overview of this prestigious award.

Yes, the reviews by trysts were very fun. I enjoyed them.

kco

Note: May nomination is up and running.

trysts
corrijean wrote:

Yes, the reviews by trysts were very fun. I enjoyed them.

ThanksLaughing

ilikeflags

yeah good work trysts

trysts
ilikeflags wrote:

yeah good work trysts

Thanks for now, ilikeflags, but I haven't reviewed the incomprehensible month that you won yetLaughing