Chess Player of the Month April 2012

  • #161

    Showing off some fine pirate booty?

  • #162

    My vote goes out to DavidPuree. 

  • #163
    ciljettu wrote:

    The more hate people throw at me, the stronger my resolve becomes.

  • #164

    :)

  • #165
    ciljettu wrote:

    The more hate people throw at me, the stronger my resolve becomes.

  • #166

    I also nominate '' David Puree '' because is hilarious...

  • #167
    netzach wrote:

    I also nominate '' David Puree '' because is hilarious...

    and originalTongue out

  • #168
    AnnaZafi wrote:
    netzach wrote:

    I also nominate '' David Puree '' because is hilarious...

    and original

    Entitled to his nomination...

  • #169

    First there is nothing; no planks, no seconds or thirds, nor resolve...Dead silence. Feels lonely, deserted, cold and dark. A Cretaceous extinction. Then I come back to 63 new comments...(You guys must have finished your yard projects early.)

    I am not sure if it is illegal or not, but once again I would nominate:

    batgirl

  • #170
    ciljettu wrote:
     more hate people... throw at me
  • #171

    No we just gave up sooner.

  • #172
    trysts wrote:

    Though the purity of the award is put into question, from time to time, there is no doubt in my imagination that CPOTM is better than Bicardi 151

    That is highly unbelievable, were you drinking when you said that?

  • #173
    HessianWarrior wrote:
    trysts wrote:

    Though the purity of the award is put into question, from time to time, there is no doubt in my imagination that CPOTM is better than Bicardi 151

    That is highly unbelievable, were you drinking when you said that?

    Not much. Of course, now I'm drinkingWink And I still sit by my previous statement, hashishLaughing

  • #174
    trysts wrote:
    HessianWarrior wrote:
    trysts wrote:

    Though the purity of the award is put into question, from time to time, there is no doubt in my imagination that CPOTM is better than Bicardi 151

    That is highly unbelievable, were you drinking when you said that?

    Not much. Of course, now I'm drinking And I still sit by my previous statement, hashish

    And the reason you sit by it instead of stand by it is what? Maybe standing is impossible right now? 

  • #175
    HessianWarrior wrote:
    trysts wrote:
    HessianWarrior wrote:
    trysts wrote:

    Though the purity of the award is put into question, from time to time, there is no doubt in my imagination that CPOTM is better than Bicardi 151

    That is highly unbelievable, were you drinking when you said that?

    Not much. Of course, now I'm drinking And I still sit by my previous statement, hashish

    And the reason you sit by it instead of stand by it is what? Maybe standing is impossible right now? 

    SoonWink

  • #176
    chrisr2212 wrote:

    hey, what's a plank?

  • #177

    Thank  you, kco, that was relevant and helpful, and nice.

    Unlike this:

  • #178

    In that order.

  • #179

    Is that Split Enz - Six Months in a Leaky Boat ?

  • #180
    efvaatn wrote:

    ?

    that wasn't very nice, you will have to do better than that.

or Join

Online Now